CRAZY FOR YOU

Author: Wala lang gusto ko lang yung song for this chapter hahaha. Please vote and share or comment. Or whatever you wanna do. Thank you again. By the way, this chapter is for 18 and above

SEPTEMBER

He was shocked, but he kissed me back all the same. It wasn't a kiss that I expected. I thought he would just kiss me back para hindi mapahiya or he will push me back away from him para hindi na matuloy. Pero hindi. He kissed me back with the same hunger. He licked my lips with his tongue and entered my mouth. I tasted it and sucked. I have not kissed anyone like this before nor have I been kissed this way.

He placed the guitar on the sofa without breaking the kiss. He sat me on his lap straddling him. He pulled me closer to him. The house became silent with only the sound that we're making.

"Berry" he whispered.

He kissed my cheek then my jaw. I feel his hands pulling me closer.

"I want you...Berry, please."

He looked at me when he said that. I could see my reflections in his brown eyes. I know he could also see that Iam crazy to have him too. I nodded my head and kissed him again. His hands have become rough but I could feel the tenderness. I heard the popping of the buttons of my flimsy blouse and heard it being ripped from the urgency of his hands.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Rafa."

"We can't do it here."

"We can't"

He stood up and effortlessly carried me still straddling him. He entered a room and I realized, it's his room. He placed me on the bed with a look of lust and tenderness in his eyes. He began to pull my skirt down. I removed my now useless ripped blouse. He stopped me when I tried to unhook my bra

"Let me. I want to remove it and watch."

He lay me in bed again, touching me exposed skin. He put his hand between my swelling breasts. He kissed me and his hand snaked behind me unhooking my bra. He sat between my legs. He peeled my bra off and watched as my breast were slowly being exposed to him. He took in a sharp breath. He leaned and kissed each pink nub. Then he straightened up and touched the garter of my panty. And like the bra he discarded it effortlessly. He touched me there and it sent shivers down my spine.

"Please Rafa..."

"No baby, let's take this slow," he whispered back.

He stood up and I watched him strip his clothes off. God, he is so hot. Damn I never thought he would be this hot.

And he does not know I am a virgin.