New Published Stories

Ferdinand John Torres VI, 28 is driven and ambitious

Ferdinand John Torres VI, 28 is driven and ambitious. But unlike his father who got married at 22, Six has not brought any girl home. A gossip about him has been spreading like a wildfire, Andres Torres' second son is gay. Andres has not dared ask him. Maybe if it's true, he wanted Six to be the one to tell them.

    Lorraine Dianne Elizabeth Trillo, 21 is the youngest and only daughter of the Trillos. She just graduated Bachelor Of Fine Arts from the famous New York School of Interior Design. Unlike her brother she intended to put up her own business of Interior Design. In which Philip and Kristine have supported since she told them of her plans.

    Will they be able to build a strong foundation? Or will their foundation not strong enough to stand the weather of that thing called love.

Matthew Joseph Cruz is the new Governor of Brighton

Matthew Joseph Cruz is the new Governor of Brighton. It was the first time that he ran for public office and won making him as the youngest elected Governor in the Philippines.

Maria Kristina Francisco is the youngest congresswoman in the country. She hated the guts of the new governor who spent all his life studying abroad and now that he has graduated, he wanted to become a governor all of a sudden.

Will there be a chance between this two?