Modern!AU: Facts

So, here are some reeeeeeally random facts about the gang if they were in the modern world!

1. Eri loves monster trucks. She doesn't understand why, but she loves them. Perhaps this is because of the truck on the family farm.

2. Lila is pansexual. She realizes this after spending a couple of years in high school.

3. The Rosens are descendants of nobility that fell from power 100 years ago.

4. Marcus would rather date food than people (same as the main story XD)

5. Valerian is the son of the country's current Premier, and from a long line of politicians.

6. Kazu secretly has a thing for bouncy castles.

7. Lila loves anime.

8. Marcus loves anime too, but only watches shows with food in them.

9. Kazu gets very clumsy around Eri, much to the surprise of the basketball team.

10. Marcus and Lila cosplay when they go to Comic-Con. Eri and Kazu pretend they don't know their overexcited cosplaying friends, and hang out together.

So that's something about the modern-day gang! I hope you enjoyed reading these as much as I enjoyed writing them!

Also, 500 votes???? Honestly, I didn't expect this! Thank you so much for your support! Whether it's 10 votes or 1000, each one means a lot to me ^_^