Never Again

Eri and Yon shared many traits. they were both extremely bright students, but they could be very stupid at times. While Eri was completely oblivious when it came to relationships, Yon would ignore his body's limits.

For instance, two weeks into his first term at the War School, there was an amazing lunch in honour of the principal's birthday. The main policy of the War School was that every single meal had to have a balance of nutrients; with so many teenagers practicing and fighting with each other, that was their policy. That, and an easily-accessible infirmary.

Yon loved good food, which obviously meant he was delighted at the lunch menu, which in turn meant that he was going to go overboard while eating. This posed a problem, as the class right after lunch was Physical Training. Yes, the time table structure was horrible.

Of course, Yon conveniently forgot about this fact, despite Anna sitting right next to him at lunch and reminding him about ten times during that period.

"So what?" Yon said, through a mouthful of food. "Food is food, and there's no telling when we'll get such a good menu next."

"Yon, I know you're excited," Anna began, "but your stomach won't like it when the food churns itself while we're exercising. It's going to end very badly."

"Have a little faith in me," Yon laughed.

He wasn't laughing half an hour later.

"I...can't..." He wheezed, clutching his stomach.

"I told you so," Anna said, jogging on the spot. "We do get lighter exercises after lunch, but it's not something you can do easily right after eating as much as you did."

"Ugh...I think I'm going to be sick..."

"Well, go be sick somewhere else. Don't you dare throw up on me."

"Thanks for....being such a supportive friend."

"Don't mention it."

Yon groaned, and almost lost his entire lunch. "Never again," he wheezed. "I'm never overeating again."

Anna laughed. Obviously, Yon was going to forget about this in a few days.