three

Ian's POV

It's lunch time now, the time of day that most people adore. But not me.

I despise lunch time so much. I just don't see the appeal in sitting on my own, eating crappy food, cooked by 80 year old virgins with warty fingers and 12 chins.

As usual, I grab a chicken sandwich, a cheap drink and a cupcake. I walk into the dining hall and sit down on a nearly empty table at the back.

I start eating my sandwich when I see Henri, the biggest asshole on the planet.

He's walking over with his entourage, Tom and Kyle.

Kyle is the biggest dickhead out of the three but Henri is their leader, so that puts him on top. Tom isn't so bad, he rarely does anything bad to me but he's one of them so I still don't like him.

The three are walking over to me with half eaten food on their plates, I suddenly realise I'm sat next to the bin.

Anthony's POV

I'm walking into the cafeteria with Josh, Amra and Lasercorn.

We grab some food and walk into the dining hall, we sit down and start eating when I see Ian sat at the back on his own.

I really do feel sorry for the kid, poor sod.
(Yes I am British thanks for asking)

I am just about to dig into my sandwich when I see three boys walk over to Ian.

There's a lot of commotion in the hall so I can't hear what they're saying but I can see what they're doing.

One of them, who seems to be the leader throws the remainder of his food over Ian, who sits there not doing anything, with no emotion on his face.

I stand up to go and see what's happening.

One of the three, a goku-looking motherfucker, is laughing but seems like too much of a pussy to do anything.

The other member of the squad, however, is more dauntless.

He grabs his half eaten sandwich and smashes in Ian's face.

I storm over just in time to hear Ian say,

"Come on, lay off man."

The sandwich prick replies.

"Huh? What'd you say?" He picks Ian up and throws him off his chair. Ian lands on the floor but quickly gets up.

When he gets up, he shoves the asshole away from him.

The bully dude just smirks and punches Ian right in the cheek bone. Who whimpers and cripples to the floor.

I run over and swing at the boy, who turns around just in time to get a fist right in his face.

He holds his nose and falls back onto the chair behind him.

The leader of the squad, a freckly fucker, storms over and swings at me.

Shayne's POV

I'm sitting with a few of my friends when a bit of commotion starts to arise over at the bin.

I look over to see Kyle punch Ian in the face. I stand up and start walking over. As Anthony does too.

He goes over and plants Kyle a firm one. I chuckle a bit as everyone around me goes "oooh".

Kyle is clearly defeated, so Henri steps in. He is about to swing at Anthony, I see my chance.

I run over and grab Henri's arm, twist it around and shove the boy over.

He quickly turns around and goes for me, I know I can take him so I just smirk.

I dodge his punch and knee him in the stomach. He coughs and out of nowhere, uppercuts me.

I stumble back, shocked. But I am soon to return. I swing my arm back and square him, straight in the face.

He screams a bit and stumbles back. He looks at me and smirks, then he looks at Courtney.

"No. Don't bring her into this."

He grabs her sandwich and shoves it in her face. She is quite obviously shocked, as she exclaims

"What the fuck!?"

I storm over to him, but I'm soon pulled back. I try to resist but this brute is too strong.

I establish it is Wes and stop resisting.

I look over at Anthony, who is being held back by Josh and David.

Amra is stood in the middle of everyone, making sure Ian is ok.

Tom is holding Kyle back, a teacher is holding Henri back and Courtney's friends are holding her back.

Anthony's POV

A swarm of teachers storm into the dining hall.

A few teachers are so mad it looks like their moustaches are going to pop off, especially the women.

A few of them merely look confused, but the one that gets me is Mr Todd face, a look of pure disappointment.