five

Lasercorn's POV

I had a dentist appointment today, so I wasn't in school for the first two periods. It was break time and I was going to pull a prank on my friends (they thought I was off).

I spotted them sat down on a bench in the middle of the yard, so I snook up behind them.

They were all eating sandwiches so I decided to use that to my advantage.

As I got close, Amra noticed me but I quickly put my finger over my lips to tell him to be quiet. He obliged.

Anthony and Josh however, didn't notice me.

I quickly jumped between them and grabbed both of their sandwiches.

"Haha bitches! They're mine now!"

"Hey! Give em back!"

"David!"

"Did you just call me David?" I said, staring into Josh's eyes.

"Uhhh, no?"

"You called me David. I f*cking heard you!"

"No! No I didn't."

"You know, just for that, you have to catch me for them!" I said as I sprinted towards the school.

"After him! Anthony shouted.

Anthony's POV

We chased Lasercorn into the school and round the main corridors.

We passed a big group of chairs so he used them to his advantage. He pushed them over, knocking me over in the process. He just kept running and laughing.

Soon, Josh caught up and tried to help me up. I refused and told him to go and get the sandwiches.

As I was about to get up, I realised my foot was stuck. I tried to shake it free but I just ended up knocking the chairs into a big light that started wobbling side to side.

I knew it was going to fall, and when it did, it would've landed on me and probably killed me.

I struggled as the light fell, it stopped a few inches away from my face, only held back by a few wires.

I struggled to get my foot free and soon, one of the wires snapped; causing the light to fall another inch or so.

I finally got my foot out and rolled out of the way, just in time for the light to fall and smash directly where my head was.

"Ooh, that was close."

I ran off to go and get David, but as I turned a corner, I ran smack bang into someone, we both fell over and their folders went everywhere.

"Oh I'm so sorry." I heard the person say, they sounded female.

I quickly helped them pick their folders up and arose, mumbling the words "don't worry about it. It was probably my fault."

I went to hand them their folders, but when I did, I realised who I was talking to.

Olivia.

My heart stopped for a moment and my breath hitched.

"Uhh, here." I handed her her folders, it was the first time I'd properly spoken to her.

We stared at each other for a second before she broke the awkward silence.

"Anthony? Right?"

"Yeah."

"You're the new kid that refused to sit next to me in history class!"

"Hey lase- David has bright orange hair!"

"Yeah I guess so... hey, didn't you have a fight in the hall the other day?"

"Uh... yeah."

"Wow, second day here and you're already fighting people."

"Well, no it wasn't exactly-"

"Shut up, you won. That's all that really matters."

"I wouldn't have if Shayne didn't join in."

"Don't put yourself down Ant! You're amazing."

"Theoretically, how close to the floor could an ant put itself?"

"You're funny." She said, giggling.

"First time for everything eh?"

She giggled again.

"Well, I gotta, uh, go catch a sandwich thief... I'll, uh, see you around?" I said, slowly starting to leave.

"Bye!" She said, standing on her tip toes and smiling.

---------

I was really surprised at myself, I didn't have an anxiety attack or anything! And I think she liked me?

---------

By the time I caught up with them, they were sat where we originally were, with Amra.

Lasercorn was sat where I previously was and our sandwiches were nowhere to be seen.

I looked at Lasercorn for a second without even saying anything, before he said:

"Okay! Yes! I ate your sandwich! Leave me alone!"

We all laughed and I lightly punched Lasercorn in the arm.

"Hey you guys wanna come stay over my house tomorrow?" Josh said. "My parents are out of town and I've got the whole house to myself."

"Sure." I said.

"I'm down." Lasercorn said.

"Course." Said Amra.

"Do you guys wanna invite anyone else cause like I said, I'm home alone."

"Nah I've got no friends." Lasercorn chuckled.

"I've got friends. They just live in the hood." Amra sighed.

"You don't, live in the hood?" Lasercorn asked with a confused look.

"No. No I don't." Amra said flatly.

"Uhhh, you guys mind if I invite Shayne?"

"I don't mind. I like the guy. He's funny." Lasercorn said, slouching.

"Yeah I don't mind." Amra said.

"Invite him." Josh said.

"Sounds good."

--------

Thanks for all of the support I'm getting on this story. It actually means so much to me.

I'm starting a new Shourtney story but it won't be in the style of the usual one. It is inspired by someone on here but I'm not going to say who, as I feel it'll give a bit too much of the plot away. (If you think you know who please keep it to yourself). I wanted to know, when should I publish it? He first chapter is already almost completed but idk if you guys want that yet?

And another thing, if I started a youtuber Star Wars book (obviously centred around Smosh but including a few other youtubers), would you guys read it or would it just be a waste of time?

Cheers, Lynx.