seven

Anthony's POV

I woke up at around nine in the morning and upon seeing nobody else was awake, I made my way downstairs to the kitchen.

I made myself a coffee and stared out of the window as I sipped it peacefully.

"Gotta love Saturdays." I heard a familiar voice say behind me.

I turned my head to see Shayne stood there, leaning against the doorframe.

"Want some coffee?" I said.

"Got any cold brew?"

"Uhhhh... yeah." I said, scanning the cupboards and picking out some cold brew coffee.

I made Shayne a mug and passed it to him. In unison, we took a sip and went:

"Ahhhh."

"So." I said, jumping up onto the counter and sitting on it.

"So?" Shayne repeated.

"You and Courtney huh?" I mocked.

"Oh for god's sake."

"I know when I asked yesterday, you said nothing happened... but were you telling the truth?"

"Of course I was telling the truth!"

"But what about in school the other day?" I hinted.

"What do you mean?"

"When we stayed overnight." I kept hinting.

"What are you talking about!?"

"Do you really not remember?" He seemed to be fully confused.

"Remember what!?"

"What happened when you woke up?"

"Well, I slept under the principal's desk so the sunlight wouldn't hit me. So I got up, tidied myself up and we all left when sir came to get us." Shayne seemed annoyed now, but not quite angry yet.

"Was anyone there as soon as you woke up?"

"No I was under the table by myself."

"You sure?"

"Yes I'm sure!"

"Where were everyone else when you woke up?"

"You and Ian were on your phones."

"And where was Courtney?" I grinned and I could see Shayne getting more and more annoyed.

"She was... uh, Courtney was..." I don't remember ok!"

"She was under the desk with you!" I shouted at him.

We heard shuffling upstairs so we both winced, we didn't want to have woke anyone up.

"She wasn't under the desk with me." His voice was back to normal volume now.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and showed him the photo of him under the table with Courtney.

He stared at it for a moment then smirked. He quickly snatched my phone off me and dropped it into his coffee.

"Waterproof bitch." I said, pulling my phone out and wiping it on my sleeve.

"I'd've got you a new one anyway."

-----------

About thirty minutes later, everyone was awake and downstairs.

Everyone had various things for breakfast. None of us knew how to cook properly so we had to deal with what we had.

Shayne, Sohinki and I had cereal while Flitz and Lasercorn had toast. Joven had eggs and soldiers as there was only one egg in the house.