Chapter 3

The rehearsal

Rain's pov.
I was on my way to the Moon Theater. I wonder what granny's doing now. Did mom and uncle read my note? Are they mad at me? Are they sad that i'm gone? Is..... granny dead? Lots of questions were flowing in my mind. To be honest... i miss my island... I then began to sing the lullaby granny allways sang to me when i was a little kid.
Ou mata e matagiiii~
Ou loto mamaina toooaaaa~
Manatu atuuuu~
Taku pelepeleee-
I was so focussed on the song that i bumped into someone. I yelped as i fell. I waited to meet with the hard ground until the person yanked me forward with my arm and held me to their chest, blocking my fall. I opened my eyes and looked up. I realized the person was Johnny. "You okay?" He asked. "Uh huh" i breathed. I then realized the position we were in. He still held my arm and his arm was around my back, holding me tightly as if i was about to fall again. I stared at his amber-like brown eyes as he stared into my blue ones. "U-uum, you can let me go now..." I said as my face turned red. Johnny realized that he still held me and let me go. "S-sorry" He blushed. "It's okay, at least you saved me from falling" I giggled. "Yeah" he chuckled. We walked together to the theater as talked about random things.
(Timeskip)
I practised on the song Mr. Moon gave me. He told me that it suits my voice, so i went with it. The song is called Say Something by A great big world and Christina Aguilera. I was in the middle of the song.
Say something i'm giving up on youu~
I'm sorry that i, could'nt get to youu~
I'm stopped singing to see Johnny running out to the exit, must be his dad... I hope he'll be okay.... I continued practising.
Later, i helped Ash with her break up problem and tried to cheer her up.
(Timeskip)
Johnny told me that his dad and uncles were in jail because of him, i hugged him and him told that it was'nt his fault and to keep fighting. Mr. Moon told us that a sheep named Nana Noodleman was coming to see our show. I don't know her but i'm sure she must be important. And not only that. He also updated the stage! And it was really beautiful! It reminded me of the sea and how i missed my homeland... I hope they're doing all okay... Anyways we were all nervous as we watched Mr. Moon coming down by standing on the moon. He then let the curtains open and got off the moon as the little squidwards were following his steps. It looked so magical! We all watched him until my phone went off. "I'll be right back!" I told my friends. I picked my phone to see who was calling me. My face went pale. My uncle?! What is he going to say?! Am i grounded?! Is he mad at me?! I answered the phone. "H-hello?" I said and waited for my uncle to shout at me. "Flower? Oh thank the gods you are allright, are you save?" He asked to my suprise, he was calm. "I'm okay, uncle. I like it here-" Suddenly i heard someone crying in the background. "Uncle, who is crying? Where's mom and granny?" I asked concerned. "Your mom is crying, Flower.. I-" "Give the phone to mom" i heard him sigh and the crying went louder. "H-honey?" I heard my mom calling me in native language. "Mom, what's wrong? Where's granny?" I asked. She began to cry harder. I did'nt understand what was going on. "Honey, your granny is...." She could'nt finish and cried even more as i heard my uncle taking the phone. ".....Flower..... We.... lost your grandmother" As soon as he said those words, my body froze. "W-wha..." "She passed away peacefully... Raina listen, i want you to stay strong for her, for us. I know how much you loved her. Please take care of yourself and stay safe, you're allways welcome if you want to come back to us. I have to hang up, Flower. We love you." And he hung up. I was still frozen as tears fell from my eyes and let my phone fall with a thump, catching my friends attention. "Rain, are you okay? Why are you crying?" I heard Johnny as he held my shoulders. I held my head as i sunk down to the ground. "Rain. Rain! What's wrong?! What happened?!" "G-granny..... She's gone....She's gone, Johnny! She's gone.. She's gone.."

Johnny's pov.
"She's gone..." she trailed off as she cried even more. I frowned, i could'nt bare seeing her like this.. Crazy huh? A gorilla falling in love with a human. I do love her so much. But i'm sure that she does'nt feel the same way. She'll think i'm crazy. "Listen" i began. "I know how much you love her, and it's not your fault for not being there when she died. She wants you to stay strong, Rain. Remember what you said to me? 'No matter what, just keep fighting' please don't cry" She kept sobbing. I frowned again. I took her chin to make her look at me. Then i began to sing.

What would I do without your smart mouth?
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
You've got my heeeaaad spinning, nooo kidding, I can't pin you down
What's going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm sooo dizzy, don't knooow what hit me, but I'll be alriiiight~
My heeeaaad's under waaater~
But I'm breathing fine
Yooouuu're crazy and I'm out of my miiind~
'Cause aaall of me~
Loves aaall of you~
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your aaall to me~
I'll give my aaall to you~
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you aaaaaaall of me
And you give me aaaaaaall of you, oh oh~

Rain's pov.
I looked at him with wide eyes and as i listened to his soothing voice singing the love song. Does he... really like me?He gently held my cheek.
How many times do I have to tell you
Even when you're crying you're beautiful too
I blushed deeply as he wiped my tears away.
The world is beeeaaating you doown, I'm around through every mood
You're my downfall, you're my muse
My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues
I can't stop siiinging, it's riiiinging, in my head for yooouuu~
My heeeaaad's under waaater~
But I'm breathing fine
Yooouuu're crazy and I'm out of my mind
'Cause aaall of me~
Loves aaall of you~
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your aaall to me~
I'll give my aaall to you~
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you aaaaall of me~
And you give me aaaaall of you, oh oh~
Give me aaall of you~
Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts
Risking it all, though it's hard
'Cause aaall of me~
Loves aaall of you~
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your aaall to me~
I'll give my aaall to you~
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you aaaall of me~
And you give me aaaall of you~
I give you aaaaaall of me~
And you give me aaaaaaall of you, oh oh~

Johnny's pov.
I finnished as i stared lovingly at her saphire blue eyes and she stared deeply into mine. She smiled softly and hugged me tightly, burying her face in my chest. I hugged back and burried my face into her soft hair. I was glad that she was'nt creeped out by me. "What's wrong guys?" Ash called. All of our friends came. We pulled away and Rain began to speak. "....M-my grandmother passed away.." Everyone's eyes widened. "Oh my.... I'm so sorry, dear..." Rosita said. "It's fine, really. I'm sure she's happy now" Rain looked at me and smiled. I returned and Ash began to speak. "Hey Rain, thanks for staying with me at the rehearsal, you know about the whole Lance thing" "No problem! That's what friends are for right?" "Yeah! We're gonna be spicy together!" Gunter said. We all cheered in agreement. Then we heard yelling on the stage. We quickly got there to see what's wrong. We saw three bears holding Mike, telling Mr. Moon to open the chest. "L-listen, uuuhh i-i don't have the keys right now" He said. The leader growled and used his fist to open it. There was no money! Only some stuff! "He lied to us!" Mike yelled. We all began to argue until we heard glass shattering. We all looked at it and i held Rain close to me. The glass broke and the water broke free. It took us all outside and the theater began to crumble. I stood up and searched for Rain. I saw her lying on the ground so i ran up to her. I lifted her up into my arms. "Rain! Are you okay?" She began to cough, covering her mouth with her hand. "Y-yeah" she answered as i helped her stand up. We heard a groan and looked who it belonged to.

Rain's pov.
"Ash!" I yelled and ran up to her. I got her out of the mess with Johnny's help "Are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah" We looked behind us as the theater fell into pieces. No... My dream..... Is gone.... Everyone sadly began to walk away to their home. Johnny was driving me home. I thanked him and hugged him goodbye as i got out.

Lil' monster girl, it ooooouuutt
Byeeeeeeeee-