SING-THE POWER OF LOVE 2 TRAILER

Warning! This is a trailer of my new book! So there is no new movie! (I wish it was T^T) I'm sorry it's been a long time! DX So yeah, my new book is now all about Aiyana! Aaand here's mah trailer so everybody sit back relax and buckle DA HECK UP!! Cuz here we go. (Kubzscouts obsessed much? XD) Also more Moana scenes here and i'm not owning Sing or Moana!
****
A beautiful view of the sea appeared...
Ou mata e matagi
A little girl giggled and ran back as the water tried to reach her...
Ou loto mamaina toa
The girl turned to the water as it was going back, revealing a beautiful sea shell. She walked over to it and picked it up. The water got back again, revealing another one...
Manatu atu
She kept picking as the water got back, the girl looked up and watched the sea creatures swim...
Taku pelepele
She saw something rising to see a beautiful woman...
Pa mai to mafanafanaga
The girl tilted her head curiously as the woman did the same, she then held out her hand made of clear water. The little girl reached and giggled...
Saolotoga tenei
She gave her a warm smile and played with her curly hair gently. Until they heard a voice...
Manatunatu
"Aiyana!" The woman quickly turned her hair back to normal and brought her back to the sand...
Ki tamafine
The little girl looked at her confused but smiled and waved to say goodbye...
Maua ai te lumanai
The woman waved back and disapeared back into the sea...
Ki tamafine
A young girl had a seashell in her hand and smiled at the sea as the wind gently blew her hair...
Ou mata e matagi

SING-THE POWER OF LOVE 2 COMING SOON!! STAY TUNED EVERYONE!