Chapter 7

Our creation....

Rain's pov.
Oh no..... How-.. I did'nt knew i could-... Ugh what am i thinking.... WHAT AM I THINKING??!! WHAT WOULD JOHNNY THINK??!! HE'S GOING TO BE A DAD AT THIS YOUNG AGE FOR GOD'S SAKE!  AND I....... I'm going to be a mom at this age, i'm not ready to be a mom!! And he's not ready to be a da- i heard knocking "Rain? Are you okay?? What's going on?" I heard Johnny asking worried, i can't tell him yet.... not now.... "I stood up and and slowly opened, only to be pulled in someone's arms, which i know that it's Johnny... "What's wrong?" He asked as he pulled away, i guess he noticed my pale face... "I-it's nothing.... I just threw up... That's all..." i answered. "Are you sick?" He asked and put his hand on my forehead. "You have a little fever...." He trailed off. "O-oh, i think it was because we played in the rain yesterday, remember?" I said, as he nodded. "Yeah..." he kissed my forehead. I blushed, i can't tell him.... This will change our lives forever... I wanted to cry, i wanted to get away with this.... I want to run away and get away...
*Timeskip*
We ate our breakfast and washed the dishes, or, should i say... HE washed the dishes, cuz i'm sick... right? He also said that he could call Mr. Moon to say that we could'nt come to practice  for our new show! I told him that i was fine and was healthy enough to go. He gave up. I was glad i took my regular clothes with me cause i was all like 'Who know's?? Maybe i'll need them!' Anyways, we got ready and got out.
*Timeskip*
We continued practicing, and i felt like i was gonna faint, maybe it was a bad idea to come here... Rosita noticed my condition "Sweetie, are you okay? You look so pale" she asked concerned. Dang it.... "I-i'm okay Rosita.." She looked at me sucpicious "Let me see your temperature" she felt my forehead and her eyes widened "Oh my, Raina! You have a fever! Why are you still here?!" She asked. "I'm okay! Don't worry Rosita! I'll be fine-" "Raina? It's your turn!" Mr. Moon called. Rosita sighed and looked at me "Look sweetie, if you're really not feeling well, just go home, okay?" She said as she brushed my hair away from my face like a mother. "Okay.... Sorry for yelling by the way" "It's okay sweetie, good luck!" "Thanks!" I stood up and got onto the stage. Okay i really feel like i'm gonna faint any moment... I pushed that thought away as i began to sing.

We know full well there's just time~ Mmmmm~
So is it wrong to toss this line~? Mmmmm~
If your heart was full of looove~
Could you giiiiiiiiiiiive it up~?

My vision began to get blurry as i began to see dark dots spreading and growing. I heard my voice fade away.

'Cause what about, what about angeeeels~?
They will come, they will go, make us speeeeecial-
I blacked out, i fell on the ground. I heard some voices but could'nt make out who...

Johnny pov.
"Raina? Raina!! Guys she passed out!" I heard Mr. Moon yell. As soon as i heard her name, i quickly ran to the stage, only to see Rain passed out. "Rain!!" I yelled as i ran up to her, i kneeled down and took her in my arms. I felt her temperature as my eyes widened. "Her temperature is too high!" I said. "Call the ambulance Miss Crawly!" Mr. Moon said as Miss Crawly picked up the phone and called the ambulance. I looked back at Rain and brushed her hair away. "Please be okay... I can't live without you...." i whispered as i looked at her peacefull face. I heard sirens as i realized that they're here. I picked her up in bridal-style and got to the ambulance. They took her in and i got in as well, not leaving her side.
*Timeskip*
I sat down in the waiting room, waiting patiently. I then quickly stood up as the doctor got out. "How is she?" I asked. "She's doing allright, she only got a cold" i sighed in relief. "And not only that.... She's also pregnant for a few hours!" (Lol for a few hours XD) I froze with my mouth wide open... "C-can i see her?" I asked. "Of course you can, she's awake now" "Thank you" i got inside to see Rain looking out from the window, arms crossed over her stomach. "Rain?" I called. She quickly turned around to look at me "J-Johnny..." She trailed off and looked down. I walked over to her, sat on her bed and held her hand. "Is this... true?" I asked, still not believing it. "Y-yes..." she answered as tears began to fall. I hugged her tightly "Hey.... Why are you crying?" I asked as she hugged back. "I d-did'nt knew... a-and i know you're not ready to be a dad, but i also can't dispose of it, i just... can't...." "Wait, is it really mine?" I asked as my eyes widened. "..... Yes....." as soon as she said that, i began to smile, i pulled away and quickly kissed her. She froze but kissed back. After a minute, we pulled away. She still stared at me with shock. "J-Johnny-" i cut her off by hugging her tightly. "I'm glad that it's mine.... especially with someone so sweet and beautifull like you..." "Y-you're not mad??" "Of course not.." "But, this will change your whole life! What would your dad think about this??" " You've allready changed my life, Rain. And we'll figure it out about how we should tell my dad and your family.. I don't care if we're ready to be parents or not, we have eachother, right?" I said as she blushed and nodded. I then looked at her belly and then back to her saphire gems "May i...?" I trailed off as my hand was near her belly. "Y-you don't have to ask you know, of course you can" she smiled faintly. I blushed and layed my hand on her belly, where our child was, our creation, the power of our love... Rain put her hand on mine and squeezed it gently. We stared at eachtother lovingly, so many emotions were flowing through our contact. "I love you, so much, Angel..." i said as i put my forehead on hers. She caressed my cheek tenderly "I love you too..."

Aaaand that's it for now!!
Little monster-lady, is ooooouuuutt
Byeeeeeeeeee-