Prologue

~Prologue~

Alexandria is your average orphan. She's 15 and her birthday is April 23. Her foster parents are John and Jane Smith, ironic right, they have the same names as two spies.

They are you average family. John is am accountant and Jane is the CEO of a cosmetics company. They have a 4 year old son named Alexander.

They are usually busy and always gone so it's usually just Alexander and Alexandria. What will Alexandria do when the days leading to her 16 birthday she begins to notice changes in herself? When her birthday finally arrives she changes entirely?

She has powers no one has ever seen. Her shift is one that has never been heard of. She doesn't realize her strength and she has no weaknesses.

She's a hybrid like no other but, she never knew the supernatural world existed. How will she cope with that and people out to kill her or use her for evil, along with all of the regular stress of high school?

She must battle instinct to keep her humanity but, when this new guy arrives he's drawn to her. She is drawn to kill him. His scent makes controlling her inner beast even harder. Will she resist him to protect him? Will she give in to her urges?

Read and find out how Alexandria handles the change.