Date?!

I woke up in a hospital bed...again. Ugh, why am I here this time? Then it hits me like an enraged rhino. I look around the room, and laying in that nasty looking chair was Alex. Blood still caked his clothes, and I knew it wasn't his. His eyes were bloodshot, like he hasn't slept in days.

I groaned, my leg hurt so, so, so, so badly! Alex shot up and wasted no time racing over to my bed. "My god San! Why didn't you tell anyone?! You could've died! Don't you understand, you could've died!" He was shouting, waving his hands everywhere, making me flinch each time they came down.

He calmed down "I'm sorry, I just can't afford to lose you. I don't know why, but you're important to me. I was holding you in my arms, and you, you were slowly bleeding out on me. I couldn't stand the thought of losing you." I smiled weakly "I'm fine, just a scratch. It could've been worst, honestly. I'm used to it, I don't even hardly feel pain anymore." 

His face bent in anger, but his eyes showed sadness. "Why San? Why didn't you tell anyone? How long has it been going on?" I sighed. I knew I would have to explain my actions (or non actions) to him.

"Well, it was hard. Nobody would believe me if I did, so I never tried. I could handle the pain I was in, why make it worse? Add to it he's still my dad. I can't turn in family. No matter how hard they punch. How long is a good question. Probably since I was four." I shake my head sadly. I remember all the times as a kid he would beat me. That's all I can remember of him sadly. "I have some questions for you now. How long am I here? Where will I stay? How's my dad?" He blinks at my last one.

"Santana, you're too kind. You're here for another four days, you will stay with me. I won't let you go away from me now. For your dad... He kinda died from blood loss. I'm sorry San."

"Its over? He's really gone?" I whispered "Yeah, it would have been over even if he did live, cause I wouldn't let him within a block of you"

I smiled. "You're kinda cute when you get protective. I just want to squishy you."  We talked for a long time.

The seasons changed from fall to winter, and the snow came down thick the day I got out. Alex swapped out his motorcycle this time of season for a black car, I guess. I used my crutches to get to car, and Alex helped me with the car door. He's so hot. I mean, cute! He drove me to different house then the one by mine.

It was impressive, I must admit. It was two stories, with white stone front. It looked perfect with the snow softly falling, making it look like a palace in heaven.

"Where are we? Alex, I'm not breaking into a house." I shake my head jokingly "No, I moved. Who do you think I am? A bad boy?" We both laugh, well he laughed. I was dying of laughter. "Umm doc, I think shes dying over here." That caused me to laugh harder. "A-Alex stop!"

He helped me into the house, it was so cozy. Warmth flooded into my skin, it felt so good. He helped me over to the couch, and propped my leg up. "So umm Santana, my mom, she doesn't know about you yet. She comes in about three months from a business trip." Alex said nervously. Ok was all I said.

We chatted a little while longer, and Alex abruptly got up, and said "I'm taking you out, there's a white dress in your bed. Wear it, and meet me in the driveway at 7:00." With that he walked out the door leaving me absolutely clueless. It's only 3:45. I watched Netflix until it was 6:15.

I walked up and in my room, low and behold, the most gorgeous white dress with silver sequins running down it. It was cut at my shins, and I must admit, I looked hot. I did my hair in a complicated bun and did my makeup.

I walked outside and I was met by a horse drawn carriage.
I had a feeling tonight would be a great night.