Food!

I made my way toward the carriage, smiling like a fool. "My lady, would you join me for a ride?" Alex bowed. I giggled "Of course, dear sir"  I said elegantly. Alex helped me into the carriage, which drove to the local wooded forest park thing.

The woods looked unreal in the glistening snow. The snow fell gently, framing the world white. The carriage stopped at a elegant looking restaurant, and Alex helped me down.
"Where's your crutches, San?" He asked concerned "I kinda left them at the house, purposely." I looked all innocent like at him. "Whatever, let us feast my queen. After you."

He held the door open and we walked into a decorated restaurant. The waitress asked for a reservation, Alex said Hondez, and we were taken to a quiet booth in back. The waitress gave us the menus, and asked for our drinks. "I would like a Dr. Pepper, please" both me and Alex said at the same time. We break out laughing, like actual normal teens.

I open my menu, and glance at the prices. "Alex! These are expensive! I can't afford this." He chuckles "Good, cuz I'm paying. And nothing less for my Queen."

"Queen? Honestly I would've been happy with a McDonalds. So jokes on you. Now I'm going to order the most expensive thing on here." I let out an evil laugh. "Go ahead, whatever makes you happy." I stop evil laughing. "You know that really sucked the fun out of it. Naw, I think I'll order the steak lomo."

The waitress walked up to us, and I ordered and Alex ordered some type of lamb. We ate, talked, and with the talking the laugher. After we were done we walked out, and Alex's car was waiting for us. He helped me in, "Now I'm putting a blindfold on you. The next place is a surprise." I felt a cloth wrap around my eyes.

"Alex, if you're going to murder me, tell Rose she gets my socks." We laugh, and I feel the car lurch forward. After about an 45 minutes, Alex stops the car. "Here, I'm going to guide you." I felt someone grab my hand, and lead me a little ways. He lets go, and pulls off the blind fold. What lies before me, was simply beautiful. Glowing orbs lay in the snow saying...

Will you be my girlfriend?

I was speechless. I turned to Alex and he pulled out white lilies. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I screamed something along the lines of "YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!"