Fighting the Truth

I stayed in my room the rest of the day until about 8:30 at night, then I kinda got hungry. I walked downstairs the stairs, and entered the kitchen silently. I never noticed Alex leaning against the counter, glaring at me.

"Who was he?" He asked simply. "A person I once knew." I replied simply. It was the truth, I did once know him. I knew a little too well, got a little too attached.

"So what, you slept with him?! Who was he to you?!" Alex shouted at me. Ok, nobody assumes shit about me! I snapped. "Oh yeah, cause I totally going around sleeping with random guys! To me, he was a jerk, ok!" I felt my face burn red with anger.

"You want to know what?! He beat me just like my dad! Yep! Beat me for a long time! He enjoyed every punch he gave to me! That's what he meant by fun! And guess what happened when he was bored after that?! He fucking tried to rape me! I could hardly get away, but why would you care?! I'm just a slut that sleeps around to you!"

I ran out of the house without my jacket. It was cold, but my anger fueled the fire to keep me going. Why would he assume that!? Did I ever show him that I was a slut? No! I didn't!

Eventually I stopped at a kids park, with playground equipment and stuff. I shoved snow off of one of the adult swings and sat. I stared at my hands remembering that day too well...

Flashback ...
"Sany, it will be ok, it will only hurt the first time." He said as he ripped my clothes off, throwing them on the floor. He was so close I could smell his wreaking breath. He hungrily kissed me, and I begged him to stop. He slapped me, and groped my body the same way he kissed me.

I flashed my eyes around the room, and reached out for the empty beer bottle. I smashed it across his face, breaking the bottle. He cried out and stood up, giving me enough chance to get away. I took it and ran.
End of flashback

I felt someone twirl my swing around so I was facing them. Alex looked very, very, very upset. He looked like his puppy just got hit by a car upset. He didn't have a jacket on either, and he shook violently. I don't think I was because the cold though. His grip tightened on the chains of the swing above my head shaking my swing slightly, and his knuckles were turning white.

I realized what he was shaking from. Anger. Pure unclean anger. "Did he do it San!? Did he take it?!" I knew what he meant, my virginity. I opened my mouth to answer, but Alex lifted his hand to run it through his hair. I took it as he was going to hit me, "Please don't hit me." I whimpered out.

Alex looked at me confused before looking at his hand, then back at me realizing his anger was scaring me.  He crouched down to my level, "Oh my god San! I would never hurt you, please don't ever think I would. I'm just so pissed that guys could treat girls that way. No guy should ever touch a girl that way. But please answer me, did he take it?" I shook my head no, and I felt the relief flood Alex.

Anger melted from his shoulders as he reached over a grabbed me for a giant hug. We held each other for a long time, until Alex swung me into his arms bridal style. "Let's go home." I nodded and we made our way to home. Trust me, it's was good until we got home.

Alex shut the door and dropped me on the couch. "So I'm just going to say it, my moms coming home tomorrow."