t w o

Emilia

Emilia

"Emilia I swear to god if you don't answer that phone, I'm going to get that lamp post you keep threatening me with and choke you with it." Katherine threatens from her bed.

"Well if you're insisting on getting that lamp post, how about you get that phone call?" I grumble from on top of my pillow.

"Because that's your phone."

"Good point." I groan, sitting up on the bed. I jump down from the bed and pad across the room to my phone that vibrates on the table. I sigh and take the phone, reading the hella annoying caller.

"It's Damon."

Suddenly, Katherine speeds from her bed and stands behind me. "Ooh, answer!" I give her a weird look before I look down at the phone, not sure whether to answer or not.

I decline the call and place the phone back on the table. "Girl, what is wrong with you?" Katherine gasps, smacking my shoulder. "Nothing, and why are you in my room?" I ask, turning to her.

"You owed me one for saving you from Klaus." She replies, falling back on the bed. "Oh wow." I mutter, falling back down beside her. "You're homeless aren't you?" I ask.

She hums in response and I chuckle, my eyes roaming the celling. "So, breakfast?" She asks, turning her head to look at me. "With you? Yeah, hell no." I respond, placing my hands under my head.

"Why not?"

"Because I know you're using me to survive."

"Please, I'm Katherine Pierce. I'm a survivor." Katherine scoffs, sighing. "Please, I'm Emilia Gilbert. I'm a realist and quite a bitch." I reply, shrugging.

"The diner it is, let's go."

I chuckle and get off from the bed as the two of us start getting ready. I walk towards the bathroom but Katherine uses her speed to get inside the bathroom, and she locks the door.

I gasp and bang on the door. "Hey! Not fair! Get out! Now!" I yell, punching my hand against the door. "Life's not fair." She replies as I hear the shower get turned on.

I groan and walk to the door that leads out of the motel room. I walk out to the bright sun and turn to the room beside us. I knock on the door and a man swings the door open.

He wears a plain white shirt with boxers, his bear gray and his tummy standing out. He has a sleepy face as he stares at me with a look. He looks bored and annoyed at my presence.