e l e v e n

Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

"Do you guys ever go grocery shopping?" Emilia scoffs into the phone, pushing the trolley with one hand as she walks down the cereal aisle. "The house was literally empty of food. It's like you guys forgot you have a girl on her period that lives with you."

"I can't believe you're worrying about groceries when we're dealing with a major Klaus problem." Stefan replies, walking around the coffins in the Old Witch house as he speaks to Emilia on the phone.

"You hid the coffins of his family, Stefan. So you have a major Klaus problem." Emilia corrected, placing a box of Lucky Charms in the trolley. "Did I mention that your idea was stupid?" She asks, grabbing a carton of milk.

"Yeah, like thirty-five times and if you count that one it would be thirty-six times." Stefan says causing Emilia to roll her eyes while she grabs a box of eggs.

"Well, it is stupid." Emilia responds, "I mean sure just take four coffins from the almighty hybrid original and threaten him with it." She takes a deep breath, "It even sounds stupid coming from my mouth."

"Everything coming from your mouth sounds stupid."

"Says the one who speaks bullshit." She fired back, throwing five bottles of whipcream in the trolley. "Don't insult me, Stefan. We both know how that ends." She continued, sighing as she moves the trolley to the junk food aisle.

"You mean when I still don't care?" He asks, earning a scoff from Emilia.

"And here I thought earning back your freedom would be a miracle." She sighs, "But who am I to judge Stefan Salvatore, the dick of the month, possible the year." 

"I hate it when you're on your period."

"My my and here I thought you'd understand since you somehow started the man period." Emilia replies, snorting.

"Bye now."

"Tootles Stef." Emilia chirps just as the line goes dead, leaving her with a triumph smirk. She slides her phone back into her jeans back pocket. She bends down to grab a chocolate bar that was placed low. A figure stops at the end of the aisle, smirking like a pervert as he stares at her bending position.

Sensing him, Emilia freezes as she slowly stands up before she clears her throat. She throws the chocolate bars in the trolley before she turns around to face him. "You seem to follow me everywhere I go. Oh wait, that's what you do. Stalk." Emilia says, crossing her arms.