t h i r t e e n

Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

Emilia stares out the window as she watches the trees pass by while the sun shines on her face. An irritated sigh blows out of her lips as she turns to look at Stefan who sits in the drivers seat, his eyes focusing on the road.

"So you wanna tell me why you entered the bathroom while I was showering and demanded I get out?" Emilia asks, raising an eyebrow. "Oh and then you dragged me out all the way to your car, then now you're driving me in the middle of nowhere going god knows where."

Stefan ignores her so she scoffs, "You really did lose your brain because the Stefan I know would sure know that threatening me, Emilia Gilbert, is like losing the lottery. Big mistake dude."

Stefan doesn't reply but his fingers tighten around the wheel. "Silence treatment? Okay. Unless you want me to kick you in the face and make you lose the wheel which makes us end up in a car crash then at least talk, Stefan."

"What do you want?" Stefan coldly replies, looking at her for a mere second.

"What I want is to know whats going on." Emilia answers, crossing her arms as she leans back in the leather seat.

"Bonnie has been having these dreams and she thinks it he witches trying to send her a message. Bonnie thinks the person she saw in her dream can help open the fourth coffin and that what is inside the fourth coffin could kill Klaus. The person Bonnie saw in her dream was her mom and so Elena and Bonnie looked at some of the records for a woman named Abby.

They found an address and they went on road trip to Abby's house. Elena lied to me and told me that they were staying at a lake house while they wait for the Sheriff to send them more addresses. But of course Elena didn't bother hiding the address they're heading to. So I thought you should come a long since you're trying to help Elena." Stefan says, "Plus, your company is interesting."

"You could've just told me that you needed my help with something Elena related, and I would've joined that easy." Emilia replies, "Plus, how is my company amazing?" She chuckles, shaking her head.

"I don't know. I guess it's just funny listening to you threatening me plus it's cute seeing you trying to be tough and scary." Stefan replies, looking amused as he chuckles.

"You think its funny, Salvatore?" Emilia asks, scoffing. Stefan nods, amused by the situation as she stares at him annoyingly.

Suddenly, Emilia's leg flies up and it kicks Stefan in the face. Stefan loses hold of the wheel and the car swerves swiftly in the middle of the deserted road. Emilia puts her leg back and sits properly as she adjusts her jacket while Stefan gets hold of the wheel once again.