e i g h t

Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

Emilia blew out an exhausted sigh as she jabbed her fist into the red leather bag full of sand. All the anger rushed through her veins like sparks exploding inside her. Punching was her way to relief herself from her thoughts and to just relax.

Sweat dripped down her forehead and everywhere in her body. Her muscles ached but she ignored the pain by focusing on relieving her anger. Her ponytail started to fall down as her baby hairs clung to her sweaty face. Her clothes seemed rather attracted to her by clinging to her like a magnet.

She was currently in an abandoned house that was across the street from the Salvatore's house. She bought a punching bag, or rather stole it, and placed it in the house. She has decided that whenever she needed relief and a break from everything going on, she was going to come her and work it out.

It was also practice and a way to make her stronger. After all a werecoyote has to be a badass fighter.

"So this is what you do at eight in the morning." Stefan mutters from the broken door of the house. Emilia rather ignored him and continued striking at the punching bag, after all he is part of the reason that she's angry.

"To be honest, do you kinda need work with your muscles and fighting skills. I mean the only reason you survive is because of the strength the supernatural provided you with." Stefan says, walking towards her.

Emilia just scoffed and continued punching, pretending like he wasn't there. It seamed to help until he stopped the punching bag, stopping her from punching any more.

"Did I hurt your feelings?" He asks, a smug smirk on his face while Emilia stayed facing the punching bag, not wanting to look at him. "Awe, I did didn't I?" He chuckles, fake pouting.

Emilia snorts and turns to look at him finally as she crosses her arms. "Don't worry about hurting my feelings, Stefan, because I guarantee you not one bit of my self esteem is tied up in your acceptance." She says, confidently.

Stefan's face falls and Emilia smiles proudly to herself. She pushes his hand away from the punching bag before she continues what she was doing before he cut her off.

Stefan watches, intrigued as Emilia's arm muscles flex catching his attention. He studied the way she moved, the way she acted, how her body worked and how she managed to look amazing while doing it.

Out of nowhere, Stefan grabs both her arms and twists them behind her, preventing her from anymore of punching.

"What are you doing?" Emilia asks, struggling to set free from his strong grip.