Chapter 11

JADE - CHAPTER 11

Hit the star button, x

PLEASE READ TILL THE END!

Do you guys like when I add songs to my chapters? Song: Brighter - Paramore

°*°*°

"Sweetie? You've been quiet ever since that trip, you okay?" My mom asked as she sipped on her cup of coffee and to be honest I don't know how I feel anymore, I thought I was fine but over the last few days I've been quiet.

"I'm fine mom, I have to get to school." I said kissing her on the cheek and grabbing my bag to run out the door of my house.

"Tyler, hurry up!" I yelled up at his window, he peeped his head out to see a smile plastered on his face, I stuck my tongue out at him and he went into his room again.

Tyler soon appeared at the front of the house with his bag swung over his shoulder, "Can we walk?" He asked.

"Nope, Mel and Aspyn are picking me up." I said as I pointed to Aspyn's car already waiting for me, Melissa had her head stuck out the window and waved at me to hurry up.

"Can I at least get a ride with you?"

"Come on," I laughed as I grabbed his hand, he felt the need to ask since Melissa was in the car.

"Ew," Melissa hissed as she looked at Tyler who was sitting in the back seat with me, Tyler made a face at her and she did one back in return.

"You pair are acting like children, stop it!" Aspyn said making them stop, Tyler rolled his eyes and turned his attention to his phone.

"It's getting cold isn't it?" Melissa said trying to make conversation with someone.

"Its September now moron," Tyler muttered, I hit him in the arm instead of saying his pain he looked at me mouthing out the word 'ow'.

"What he means is, fall is coming soon." I said looking at Tyler wide eye and he rolls his eyes at me, he knew that's what I didn't like the most is when people roll their eyes at me.

"This weather talk is pretty boring, what's with you guys?" Aspyn said.

"I hate Tyler,"

"I hate Melissa," they both said at the same time, Aspyn looked at me through her rear view mirror and we both burst out laughing.

"So you decided to talk about weather to cover up the hate you both have for each other?" She asked, Melissa didn't say a word and neither did Tyler as they both sat there awkwardly.

"He's an ass!" Melissa said trying to point out, she wasn't wrong about that ever since what Austin told me it's been sitting in my mind and never going to be forgotten.

"She's an overprotective b-" he immediately stopped as he felt my stare to him, if he finished that sentence he knew I wouldn't talk to him after that. Melissa is practically my sister and honestly, I wouldn't here if it wasn't for her.

"Sorry..." he mumbled to me and I rolled my eyes at him returning my attention to out the window, I hadn't realized that we were more than half way to school as I seen kids with their backpacks, walking and talking as they head the way we're driving.

"Best friend!" Noah said as he pulled me into a bear hug, I didn't hug him back as I looked at Jesse but his eyes were only halfway closed as if he was tired, I looked at Lucas and he just shrugged.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked to Noah as I had to pry him off of me if I didn't I was sure he would've fallen asleep on me.

"I had a brownie," he snickered, I looked at him questioning how eating a brownie can be so funny as he started laughing with Jesse.