Chapter 19

JADE - CHAPTER 19

I WILL EDIT THIS ONCE I GET THE CHANCE, I PROMISE OK ILY x

Hit dat star button.
»-«

"Lucas! Get off of me!" I laughed

Lucas and I were in his room waiting for Aspyn to get ready so we can meet up with everyone else. He was chasing me around his room, of course, acting like a little kid.

"I'm three seconds away from kicking your ass Lucas," I laughed more, he kept of tickling me instead of stopping.

"Fine," I said, I grabbed ahold of his wrist and put as much pressure as I could causing him to let go and clench onto his hand.

"Ha! She got you LuLu!" His little brother said from the bedroom door, Lucas looked at me giving me a knowing look and I gave him the look back.

"Bryce, come here." I said. His little brother came up to me and I sat him down on the bed next to me.

"I like you," he said, "Lucas was messing with you and you got him back, just like I would've done." He said confidently.

Lucas grabbed ahold of his little brother and swung him over his shoulder while I started to tickle him. Something about a little kids laugh just puts joy within you, I can't describe it but it's contagious also.

"Okay okay!" Bryce said in surrender, I stopped tickling him as Lucas still carried him over his shoulder.

"Put me down you giant!" Bryce struggled, I started laughing as Lucas caused all of us to lay on his bed, laughing.

"I'm going to get you both back." Bryce said, he jumped on Lucas' stomach causing him to groan as he quickly ran out the room.

"Aw, are you okay?" I laughed, Lucas kept groaning but grabbed me in a cuddling manner as he was still in pain.

"God, you're such a big baby." I said slapping his chest.

"Give me a kiss to make it all better," he teased, I pushed him away and took a look at my phone.

"Aspyn still not ready yet?" I asked and Lucas shook his head no.

"Come here," he said, I moved closer to him as we were both still on the bed. I buried my head into his chest as he just wrapped his arms around me, I felt all the tenseness from his shoulders and back all vanish away as I wrapped my arm around him also.