Chapter 12

JADE - CHAPTER 12

Thank you for much for 1.33k+ reads! Love you all, x

Hit the star button, x

°*°*°

"Austin what we're you thinking man?" Tyler said panicking over the phone, all night Tyler's been trying to get ahold of him and I but we were too busy with seeing the cars race and we eventually fell asleep in the car after a while of sitting and talking.

"Relax, we're fine. We just went for a drive so Jade can cool off," Austin said winking at me as a sign of him covering for me, my mom texted me saying be safe and that she loves me along with an apology and I found myself feeling guilty for yelling at her.

"I'm going to drop her off at school soon, I gotta go I'm driving," Austin lied, right now him and I are at a diner before my school and getting breakfast. Austin had a plate of pancakes while I had chocolate chip pancakes in front of me.

"Having chocolate in the mornings, bad Jade." Austin laugh I kicked him under the table to make him shut up but he knew me too well and moved his leg from his original position.

"Ow!" I groaned, Austin sat there laughing with his mouth full of food, possibly the grossest thing I've ever seen him as.

"You had fun last night? I have no idea how we slept in the car sitting up in our seats, my neck is killing me." Austin said, he grabbed the back of his neck as he turned it causing it to crack and make me cringe at the sound and sight.

"You know I hate when people crack their knuckles or anything," I shivered in disgust, "but yeah I had fun, I hadn't been able to enjoy life lately and just being there made me feel that, especially talking while music played."

"Aw don't get sentimental on me now," Austin teased, I rolled my eyes at him and finished eating my pancakes.

"We might be late if we don't leave now, you wanna go now?" Austin asked as he pulled out his wallet and drank the very last of his orange juice he had left.

"This may shock you, but I don't really care." I said as I took out another cigarette, Austin grabbed it as it was resting on my lip and shoved it back in with the rest.

"Don't do this Jade, pace yourself with these alright? Let's go." Austin said annoyed, I grabbed my jacket and stomped on the ground like a child as I walked away.

"What's up with you? You never smoked a day in your life and you're throwing a tantrum because you didn't get a cigarette," he said as his hand was clenched tight on his steering wheel and not looking at me, he was right I was throwing a tantrum and it's pathetic for me to.

"Blame Tyler," I muttered under my breath, "plus you weren't around and if you were you would've seen how I was after Tyler left, I acted out Aussie, this is how I deal with things. I use p-" I quickly stopped talking as I realized that I was going to say what Austin shouldn't know as he was going to panic from hearing it.

"You use?" He questioned and I didn't say a word, "and I know Tyler's a prick but don't let him get to you," he said finishing off what he had to and I was glad as he didn't push his question to me.

"You talk so badly about Tyler to me, are you sure he's your best friend?" I joked raising my brow at him and a smirk started to rise on his face.

"Like I said, you're more closer to me than anyone else, I want you happy Jade and I know he isn't the one." He replied and I felt content with it and I'm sure he did as well.