1

Chapter 1:

  You, (Name) Dela Cruz age (14-16) years old from the Philippines, were an exchange student in Kunugigaoka Junior High School and you were with you mother, who works at the ministry of defense in the Philippines, wants you to eliminate the creature who vaporized 70 % of the moon few months ago because you have a talented fighting skills and not just that, you were an honor student in your (Former School Name) that have 100 of all subjects and you honestly love reading ALL books in the library when you were 4 years old (Just like Matilda of course exept with powers of course). When you were in kunugigaoka grounds, your mother noticed Mr. Karasuma and you two went to him.

"Mr. Karasuma, This is my daughter (Name) Dela Cruz, and she will your new student in her new class." She said and you bowed to him.

"Hello Mr. Karasuma, It's an honor to meet you." You said with a slight smile and he nodded.

"Mom you can go now, I can take care of myself for now." You said and she nodded in agreement.

"I will. Take care and make new friends okay?" She said and you nodded and smile.

"Okay mother. I love you." You said and she gives you a kiss on your cheek.

"I love you too (Name)." She said with a warm smile and walk back to her car.

"Miss (Name), come with me now." Karasuma said and you nodded.

"Okay sir." You said as you two headed to the old abandoned building on the mountain top where the E-Class is.

MINUTES LATER.....

Once the two of you arrived, you went in the school and you stopped for a few seconds first and take a deep breath.

'Don't be nervous. I can do this.' You thought as you knocked on the wooden door and the door slides open only to reveal an alien or octopus and your eyes widen a bit and stepped back in nervousness.'That's the one who vaporized the moon?' You thought and shivered a bit.

"Oh hello there. You must be (Name) Dela Cruz correct?" He said and you nodded and entered the classroom.

"You must be Koro-sensei, right? Who vaporized 70% of the moon that time?" You asked as koro-sensei's face went bright scarlet with a circle in it.

"That's me (Name)-san. Why don't you introduce yourself to the whole class." He said and you nodded slowly and take a deep breath.

"Hello fellow classmates. I'm (Name) Dela Cruz you can call me (Nickname) if you want to, I'm (15-17) years old and I live in Philippines. I hope we can be great friends thought." You said and bowed.

"That's a nice thing to say (Name)-san. Now take a seat behind Manami Okada and begin this lesson." Koro-sensei said and you nodded and headed to your seat behind the girl with purple hair and glasses named Manami Okada and begin the lesson.

HOURS LATER.....

As the lesson almost over you hear the bell ring meaning it's Lunch time.

"Oh lunch time already." Koro-sensei said as he walked to an open window."I'll just head over to Spain for some delicious paella for a few minutes or two. See ya." And as he said that, he suddenly flew out with his speed in mach 20.

'Wow. My mother was right. He's speed was inhuman.' You thought and in a flash, some students went to you.

"Hello (Name)-san." The blue-haired boy greeted you and you nodded a bit.

"Hi uh.." You said.

"I'm Nagisa Shiota." He said and you nodded.

"Hi (Name). I'm Manami Okada. Nice to meet you." Okada said with a smile and you smiled back.

"Nice to meet you Okada-san." You said as the girl with green hair came to you.

"I'm Kayano Kaede, Nice to meed you (Name)-san." Kayano said.

"Nice to meet you too Kayano-san." You said.

"Wow~ this new girl is really nice." You turned your head to see a boy with red hair smirked at you and you shivered.

"Karma don't be like that." Nagisa said as some of the students like to talk to you while eating your food.....