Yandere! Karma x Reader x Yandere! Asano

Announcement: This is a request from @nesya_kim and please tell me if somethings wrong, I can change it so enjoy and thank you all...

~.~.~.~.~.~.

Your alarm clock buzzed and you groaned in annoyance and hit the clock and than you realize something and you quickly stood up from your bed.

"IT'S MY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!" You screamed and you swiftly take a shower in 5 minutes then changed your uniform and ate your toasted bread and ran out and lock the door and you checked your bag twice and you sprinted to school."Why the hell is this happening to me?!" You screamed and you ran to the entrance to the school and all of a sudden, you accidentally bumped someone."Yikes! I'm so so sorry!" You exclaimed.

"No, I'm the one suppose to say sorry to you miss." The boy with violet eyes with orange hair said with a slight smirk on his face which you didn't notice."Are you the new student here?" He asked and you nodded.

"I am (Name)(Last Name) and I'm in Class 3-E." You said as he nodded."And you must be the principal's son, Asano Gakushu right?" You asked and he nodded."Well it's nice talking to you so I need to go. Now!" You said and you started to sprint towards the mountain top leaving Asano in the school entrance.

"(Name), huh?" Asano mumbled with a dark smirk on his face as he walk back to the main campus building.

TIME SKIP......

A few hours ago, you introduce yourself to your new classmates and some of them wanted to be friends with you and you gladly accept and to day you and your classmates went to the yard for assassination training and you started to get tired at this 'cause you're not used to it.

"This training is too painful for me to handle." You grumbled in annoyance as your new friend, Nagisa, patted your shoulder.

"Don't worry (Name)-chan, you'll get a hang of it." Nagisa said to you and you nodded.

"Thanks nagisa, you're a great friend." You said as you pay attention to Karasuma about assassination stuff or something.

"That's all for today." Karasuma said as all of you bowed to him.

"Thank you, Karasuma-sensei." You all said in unison as the bell rings for the next period.

"I can't believe there's gonna be a quiz in sixth period." Sugino sighed.

"You're telling me, but you can still review for a few minutes though." You said as Nagisa stopped walking.

"Hey Nagisa-kun. It's been a while." A voice called him and you look up.

"Karma-kun? You're back?" Nagisa asked and you look at him, confused.

"Karma?" You asked as you look up at the red haired boy again and you notice that he looks at you deeply as he walk down the stairs and walk up to Koro-sensei and shake his hands but his tentacles exploded and your eyes widen in fear but slightly.