12

Guys before you read it, please check my new book called "The Sadist and the Happy girl - Karma x Reader" and I hope you like it.

Chapter 12:

  You and Isogai rushed to help Karasuma up as Terasaka and the boys tied the bad guy and hid him under the coffee table. You and your classmates headed to the fifth floor until you stopped your tracks as someone was standing there.

"Okay what now?" You whispered to your classmates as they try to think when we heard someone broke the window and you all gasped."What in Gods name?!" You shouted.

"Why don't you just come out now. Hm." The blonde guy said as we went out of our hiding spot.

'Okay this guy broke the window right? And what's worse... Nobody's got the nerve to say something too.' You thought as someone spoke up.

"Dude, what's with all the stupid 'hm'?" Karma chimed as you face palm yourself.

'Seriously?!' You thought angrily.

"Well this isn't going anywhere." The blonde guy said as he grabbed the phone. "I'm calling the boss to clean this mess up." He said as you snarled and you grabbed a real knife from your jacked and swing it to slice the phone in half and you also broke the window as well making your classmates gasped at that.

"I won't let you do that if I were you. By the looks in your face you're actually a real pro. And breaking glass should be intimidating, of course I can do that too, but calling reinforcements is not the smartest move mister, it's just that you were afraid of facing a junior high kids like myself and the others of course." You said. "But... I think I should let karma do this. He's better than me anyway." You said as you patted karma's shoulder.

"So the cute foreigner admits that I'm better huh?" Karma smirks and you sigh.

"Hey I'm just being honest tomato head." You said hearing your classmates snicker and karma blushed slightly.

"And after I beat this guy, you should go out with me after the trip." Karma whispered to you.

"WHAT?!" You mentally shouted.

"(Name)-chan you need to stand back and let karma do this." Koro-sensei said and you nodded and backed up.

MINUTES LATER.....

After karma beats Grip, the boys tied him down and leave him there in pain because karma did something... childish too. As we walk up stairs someone called you.

"Hey (Name)-chan, I won against him so..." Karma said and you rolled your eyes.

"If it's joke, I'm going to strangle you without mercy." You said making him smirk evilly.

"Like you got some nerve to try~" Karma teased and you snarled.

"You'll see."You stated as some of your classmates were thinking how to get to the V.I.P stairs and by the way you all made it to the club floor.

"Koro-sensei, Mr. K, let us handle this, you guys better stay here while we take care things here." Kataoka said with confidence

"No it's to dangerous to go in there." Karasuma said weakly.

"I hate to disagree with him... but he does have a point. We girls be able to blend in the club but there isn't enough protection for the boys who try to pick us up." You stated as karma lightly punched his palm.

"Huh, well plan B." Karma said as everyone look directly at Nagisa and that gives you an idea.

"I think I know what you're thinking Karma. Nagisa come with me and don't even think about trying to run away from me okay?" You said as you grabbed nagisa's wrist while you try to find a disguise for him.....