14

Chapter 14:

After nagisa changed his clothes, you sigh slightly.

"Wow, you pretty sure change fast nagisa." You said with a smile.

"I know but please don't do that again (Name)-chan." Nagisa said.

"I won't, I'll be keeping this picture as a remembrance too." You said as you showed him the picture in your phone making nagisa freaked out.

"Delete that picture right now!" Nagisa shouted and you chuckled as you and the others went up stairs. After a few second silence, someone spoke up.

"Hey (Name) I wanted to ask you something... Who is this Michael person you were with in the club? And also he's kinda good looking too." Yada asked with a slight blush on her face and some of the guys turned their faces to you making you sigh in irritation.

"I met him since I came here in Japan 2 months ago and we started to became friends that day. Okay? And don't even think about me and him or else." You threatened them making them look away.

TIME SKIP.....

After Rinka and Chiba defeated Gastro in the Theatre, Karasuma finally gained his strength, you all made it to the top floor and there was someone behind the chair and beside him, there was a case of antidote for your sick classmates.

"This is pretty shady, but don't let your guard down." Koro-sensei whispered quietly and you all nod in agreement.

'Dear lord please help us.' You thought hopefully and all of you prepared to attack him until.

"Ugh! This itch! It's too much!" The mysterious man said making you flinched a bit and a few seconds later, a few other remotes were thrown."You really think this is easy for all of you?" He said.

"I heard that voice before." Nagisa whispered.

"You do? But I don't." You whispered back a the mysterious man finally showed his face to you a ll making your classmates gasped.

"I knew it was you all along, Takaoka!" Karasuma shouted as Takaoka showed his face to you all and you look a little bit confused.

"Hey nagisa, do you know him?" You whispered to him.

"He was supposed to be Karasuma-sensei's replacement but when we found out about him, he's a bad influence." Nagisa answered. "You weren't there because your sick that day." He said.

FLASHBACK......

As you keep on training, you started to breath heavily and you coughed loudly making Karasuma heard you.

"(Name)-chan, are you alright?" Karasuma asked.

"I'm not so sure Karasuma-sensei...." You said weakly making you cough a lot.

"(Name)-chan, we need to get you to the infirmary right now." Koro-sensei said.

"But what about the training?" You asked.

"Don't worry (Name)-chan, you'll be excused for the day." Karasuma said and you nodded as you headed tot he infirmary.

END OF FLASHBACK..... 

You started to panic a little until Takaoka landed his eyes on you.

"Hm? Who is this little girl? I don't even know you." Takaoka asked and you backed away.

"She was there that time but she was excused due to her fever." Karasuma said sternly, trying to protect you and you started to shiver a bit.....