9

Chapter 9:

  Next day, you and your classmates were in an assassination training while Irina-sensei was sitting down and drinking her drink.

"You adorable brats. Go and work it up with a sweat. I'll be relaxing okay?" Irina said and you sigh in frustration.

"Uh you need this too Irina-sensei, your assassination skills are better than all of us." You said to her.

"I'm an adult sunshine, were sneaky, and if you guys succeed your attempt, I'll be taking the kill shot." She said as someone approached her from behind.

"Is that what you think?" Her eyes widen and turn around and yelped.

"Sir lovro!" She shrieked and ran to the building and changed her clothes.

"Thank you for your cooperation sir." Karasuma said to him.

"Don't thank me yet my friend. He's not here right?" Lovro asked as karasuma nodded.

"Yes. He went to the everest, he's not much fan of the heat." Karasuma said and sighed."Are you worried that the class don't have what it takes?" He asked.

"Just the opposite, in fact I'm quite confident with them." He said as you held some small anti-sensei knives (By the way, you're the knife thrower in the class) and throw five yellow balloons at the same time."Her strength in throwing knives at the same time is risky but very outstanding results, well done." He said to you and you turn your head to him and nodded.

"Thank you sir Lovro." You thank him.'So this is Lovro huh? He's an expert too.' You thought as you keep on throwing your knives at the yellow balloons as your classmates keep on training as well.

DAYS LATER.....

You and your E class friends and the teachers were in a cruise ship as you notice Koro-sensei was having sea sick.

"I can see the island, were almost there." Hinano said happily as we finally headed to Okinawa. You and you E class friends were greeted by a waiter and he gives all of you free drink but you decided not to drink first because you're not thirsty and you went to nagisa's group to start the plan.

HOURS LATER.....

All of you went to the ship board restaurant to eat dinner with Koro-sensei and after that, he got sea sick again and you entered a floating chapel and sit down beside Okuda as the video started and after a few minutes started, Koro-sensei started to freak out because we were black mail him.

1 HOUR LATER.....

Koro-sensei was getting vulnerable and the place starting to flood a little bit because of the high tide as you, isogai, okuda, nakamura, terasaka, yoshida, muramatsu, and hazama went in front of him and ready to hit the tentacles that he promised.....