15

Chapter 15:

  After Karasuma tells Takaoka about you, he started to laugh like a crazy maniac.

"So you skipped a class huh little girl? I guess I have to punish you for that!" Takaoka said insanely while laughing like crazy."Hey Nagisa, instead of fighting you alone, why won't you bring your new friend of yours as well?!" He shouted while chiba stands in front of you.

"Like we'd let you do that." Chiba stated as the others agree.

"Listen here you son of a bitch! We're not giving (Name) to you and hell like Karasuma-sensei said that she was excused that day because of her fever so just leave it be!" Terasaka shouted.

"I NEVER ASKED OF YOUR OPPINION! SO HAND HER AND NAGISA OVER OR I'LL DESTROY THE ANTIDOTE INSTEAD!!!" Takaoka screamed making you all flinched and takaoka started to smirk."Now come on Nagisa, and don't forget to bring your friend as well." He said as he walk to the helipad.

"You don't have to if you don't want to (Name)-chan." Nagisa said and you look at him.

"I have to, and if I don't, then he'll destroy the antidote for sure." You said as you hold nagisa's hand. "Let's go together." You said calmly as nagisa nodded and the two of you headed to the helipad.

"I almost forgot, I wouldn't let your classmates and your teacher interrupted us, right?" Takaoka said evilly as he pressed the button to blow up the bridge and you screamed a bit.

"GUYS!!" You shouted as you saw nagisa bowed his head as Takaoka pressed his foot on nagisa's head and you clenched your fists and gritted your teeth.

"Hey little girl, come to your dad." Takaoka said as you stayed silent a bit as you slowly walk towards him until you were ten inches away from him. "So why did you skip a class, hm?" He asked insanely and turned your head and you get a hard slap from him making you thrown half way of the helipad.

"Ugh!" You groaned in pain as you hold your right cheek where he slapped you."Nagisa was right. He is a bad influence." You whispered and all of a sudden you got kicked in the face by takaoka as you got thrown at the edge of the helipad."AHHH!!".

"Takaoka stop it!!!" Nagisa shouted as Takaoka threw the case and pressed the button and the case explodes and your eyes widen and so does nagisa then Takaoka laughs at his face making nagisa snarled as he held the knife in his hands.

"I'll... kill you. You monster" Nagisa said darkly and your eyes widen.....