24

Your POV.

I'm finally done arranging my books for tomorrow and I decided to visit isogai at the cafe and weird thing to say that he works there and I know it's against the school rules though I feel kinda bad for him. And when I got there, my classmates were here as well.

"Oh, hi (Name)-chan." nagisa and kayano greeted me.

"Hi guys. What's up?" I waved at them.

"We just wanted to visit isogai. What about you?" Megu asked.

"Just the same thing."I told her. "Hang on, I need to use the bathroom, see ya." I said as I went in the bathroom to wash my hands and brushed my hair. As I walk out the bathroom, I frowned that I saw the A Class big five outside talking to my classmates or something else.

NEXT DAY....

Today was sports day and nagisa and kayano told me about that the A class challenge the E class to a pole toppling event. I was shocked and angry at the same time, I mean come on! What kind of a school that forbids students to take a part time job?! I hope that the guys will win this game or isogai will be expelled from school.

AFTER THE GAMES...

I sighed in relief as the boys finally won. From the start, it was kind of unfair that the A class got tough foreigner athletes to help them but, we still won.

"You guys did it! You won!" I cheered.

"Thanks (Name), it's all because your support." Isogai thanked me and I smiled.

"No problem." my phone starts to ring and I answer it. "Hello... Oh okay see ya." I hung up.

"Who was that (Name)?" kayano asked.

"It's just my mom, she wants me to go home right now." I told her.

"Well you should go now of you want to." megu told me and I nodded.

"Okay. Bye guys." I waved at them and left as u saw a certain yellow octopus in disguise. "Koro-sensei, can I ask you something?" I asked as the octopus looks at me.

"Oh (Name)-chan,  do you need something?" he asked and I sigh.

"May I be excused for two days please, I know the midterms are next two weeks but it's kind of important thing for my family." I asked as I wait for his answer.

"What is this important thing you must do then?" he asked.

"A college entrance exam... " I told him.

"WAAHHH?!? Are you serious!?" Koro-sensei ask frantically.

"Yes, but don't worry sir, I'll graduate here. It's not like I'm going to leave soon, I just wanted to enjoy my time here while it lasts." I assured him as he started to cry.

"My student has grown up to a real young lady." he cried.

"So...  Is that a yes?" I said.

"How could I say no to that?? Of course I'll let you."

"Yes! Thank you sir." I said as I ran back home.

TWO DAYS LATER....

I finally finished my entrance exams yesterday and I studied for the midterms. As hours passed by,my phone rings.

"Hello... Hey Karasuma-sensei how it going-... What?...  I'm on my way."I hung up as I ran out.