17

Chapter 17:

  Koro-sensei assigned you and your classmates paired up for some test of courage thing and you were paired up with Kimura and you guys were great friends so when it started, you and Kimura entered the cave first then the rest of your classmates entered.

"Hey (Name), are you scared?" Kimura asked.

"I'm not scared, 'cause I'm used to this kind of stuff though." You answer calmly.

"Man. How can someone like you can be fearless?" He asked.

"I'm not just fearless..... I can be scared sometimes too. Now come on, let's go." You said as you two hear Koro-sensei was screaming like a girl and you sigh."Really? Now the octopus was scared now." You said as you and Kimura exit the cave and saw Koro-sensei was panting heavily.

"This.. is.. unexpected..." Koro-sensei continues to pant and you went to the palm tree and sit while watching the sunset.'I hope everything is fine...' You thought and you take a deep breath and sigh in relief until someone ruined it.

"(Name)-chan!" You flinched slightly as a familiar voice called you.

"Yes Nagisa?" You asked, slightly annoyed.

"Let's go back to the hotel, you know we'll be going home tomorrow." Nagisa said.

"I'll catch up, I just need some... alone time." You said.

"If it doesn't bother you, can I also stay with you?" He asked and you sigh.

"I wanna stay too, if you don't mind~" A familiar voice called out and sighed heavily.

"Karma. I didn't know you were here." Nagisa said.

"I have nothing to do for a little while." Karma said and you smiled a bit.

"You guys can stay..." You answered to them as karma sit on your left and nagisa sit on your right and watch the sunset and talk.

NEXT DAY.....

It was time to go home and you arrived at the mansion for a few hours.

"WILKINS!" You called and your 'favorite' butler arrived with your call.

"Yes Miss Dela Cruz?" He asked and you sighed.

"I told you don't call me Miss Dela Cruz. Just call me (Name) please? Anyway where's mother?" You asked.

"She said that she will return to the Philippines for..... your father." He answered and you frown when he mentioned your father."(N-Name)?" He asked with concern and you went to your room and locked the door.

"Why would my mother do that? She knows that I hate my father after what I done for him." You said angrily as you had bad memories about him.

FLASHBACK WHEN YOU'RE 9 YEARS OLD.....

You bought a bouquet of white roses and a card for your father with a big smile.

"I hope father will be happy for this." You said happily and your mother smiled and your father arrived home and you ran to him."Father! This is for you. I bought the flowers at the flower shop and I made a card just for you." You said happily but he just pats your head and went in his room."Father..." You said sadly and it continues again and again and it's like your father doesn't notice you anymore. It's like he only care about himself.

END OF FLASHBACK...

You gritted your teeth and you receive a text mail from Kayano.

'(Name), please attend the summer festival. Our classmates and Koro-sensei will be there.' She texted and you sigh.

'Okay kayano. I'll be there' You replied to her, the you grab your things and put it in the bag and went downstairs to go to the festival first.....