16

Guys announcement.... Before you start reading, you can request a one shot or any story here in assassination classroom so thank you.... :)

Chapter 16:  

  Your eyes widen in you started to shiver at nagisa's blood lust.

'This is bad. I can't let this happen.' You thought as you pull out your taser and throw it to nagisa making him look at you and you started to stand up. "Nagisa! Don't do this! Hate and anger won't work! Don't let it consume you nagisa!" You screamed and your classmates shouted the same thing to nagisa and all of a sudden Takaoka gripped your throat and lift you up and you started chocking.

"You got some nerve to ruin the fun little girl! Perhaps I should throw you away instead!" Takaoka shouted at your face and he threw you to your classmates.

"(NAME)!!" Nagisa screamed as Karasuma catch you in time and put you down gently.

"Are you okay (Name)-chan?" Karasuma asked and you nodded.

"I'm okay but you guys have to focus on nagisa first and you wanna know why? 'Cause he's about to unleash his secret move." You said with confidence as you remembered that Nagisa was practicing his new move from Lovro. And after nagisa defeated Takaoka, you and your classmates cheered at him and you clapped your hand and smiled. "Nice one nagisa. That's how it's done." You said with a smile.

TIME SKIP.....

After you and your classmates returned tot he hotel, your classmates were cured and you were all in your PE uniforms for some exercise or activities that Koro-sensei was assigned to you and the others.

"Hello class!" Koro-sensei was back in his original form and you sighed.

"Welcome back sir." You and the class said in unison and you guys were about to start an activity.....