18

Chapter 18:

  As you arrive the summer festival, you saw some of your classmates and the girls are wearing kimono and you sigh only and you don't mind your clothes after all and you walk up to them.

"Hey guys." You called.

"(Name)-chan!" Hayami called out and came to you."You didn't wear your kimono." She said and you nodded.(The dress is above you and I don't own anything okay?)

"I know but it's okay though, I'll only enjoy this festival with you guys and that's all that matters to me though." You answered calmly and the summer festival started.

TIME SKIP.....

As you and your classmates enjoyed the festival, you all watched the fireworks and you smiled a little.

"(Name)-chan." You cringe as someone called you.

"Yes karma?" You asked and he smirked a bit.

"Don't you remember that were going out together after this~?" He asked and you sighed as you remembered what karma said to you.

FLASHBACK....

"And after I beat this guy, you should go out with me after the trip." Karma whispered to you.

"WHAT?!" You mentally shouted.

END OF FLASHBACK....

"Oh great, fine." You agreed and karma hold your hand and take you out to a restaurant. And the whole hour pass by and you walk back to the mansion and you started to stretch a bit.

"WILKINS!" You called out to your butler and he came to you.

"Yes miss (Name)?" He asked.

"When will my mother come back here?" You asked.

"She said that she'll be back next week miss (Name)." He answered and you nodded.

"Okay and thank you." You thanked him and headed to your bed room and change your clothes into pj and layed down on the bed and sleep.....