3 - possibilties

Luna, Hermione and Ron spend their time in the cozy Gryffindor common room.

Luna's POV

"No more studying, no more tests, no more Snape for 3 whole weeks. If you didn't believe in miracles before, you should now", Ron says, looking deeply satisfied.

"You could use some studying, Ronald", Hermione teases. "Have any of you ever been to Dublin before?" she looks at me, and back to Ron.

"No, I haven't. But I'm overly excited to go. It will be marvelous, won't it?" I say bubbly.

Before Hermione was given the chance to respond, Harry bursts into the room, looking as if he is in rage.

"What's the matter Harry?", Hermione questions, a worried expression adorns her face. "What happened?"

Harry sits down next to Ron and breathes heavily. "Malfoy. Malfoy and five other Slytherins are going to join us on the trip to Dublin. On top of that, we will have to share a lodging" he lets out a deperate sigh.

The friends are unable to respond. All of them, except for Luna who feels slight excitement rush through her body.

Draco.
Ever since he had returned back to Hogwarts, the students loathed him even more than before, making comments and using insults. One, because they think of him as cowardly, supporting his parents' absolutely awful views and disappearing with them instead of switching sides, and two, for everything he has done to people before. Yet I don't loathe him. I don't despite him. Most of his actions were terrible. But they don't prove him being a bad person. And that is because there is a handful of kind actions that people don't know about, or try not to see. I know there is more to his story.

"Luna? Are you listening to me?", Hermione's voice breaks through my thoughts.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?", I respond.

Hermione smiles before repeating herself, "What do you think of Malfoy and his followers joining us?" She looks at me, just like Ron and Harry.

"Nothing. I think nothing of it." I say and get up to leave, "I will go to bed now, if that's okay with you all?" I smile.

They nod and smile back.

"Goodnight Luna", Ron calls.