7 - the day before.

Luna's POV

He looked really strained and yet so fascinatingly stunning. I know I should put those thoughts aside and stop hoping for something that will, most likely, never happen but I .. can't.

"Are you finished?" Hermione makes her way towards me, with cups of tea in her hands.

"Oh yes, I think I am. I've got everything I need for the upcoming 3 weeks", I brightly tell her. "And I checked up on my possessions four times in total. Just in case"

Hermione laughs and sits down on the couch, gesturing for me to do the same.
As I sit down next to her, she smiles.
"I'm really excited to go, Luna. I have done some research and they have a huge library and a museum and the muggles are so kind, apparently. Less stressed than the ones we've seen in London the last time" she sighs.
"Oh I think people should take time to do things with passion rather than to hush through life" I add thoughtfully.
"Do you think they will disturb us?"
She doesn't need to use their names, I know who she refers to.
"I don't think we have to worry about that, tomorrow will be an awfully exhausting day for all of us."

Luna and Hermione spend the rest of their evening talking about their plans in Dublin, drink their tea and eventually drift off to sleep. Whilst Hermione dreams of a sweet time in Dublin, Luna's dreams are surrounding one certain person.