13 - ready or not.

Luna's POV

It's 8 am and I am finally awake. I usually never sleep past 7 but ever since I started to sleepwalk at night, I can't get out of bed in the morning.

Something is off today though, I feel it.
I have slept so wonderfully and dreamt something absolutely sweet. For a moment I ventured to presume that it was somewhat true. To a certain extend.

It was Draco whispering words to me that I secretly linger to hear from him.
Words he would presumably never use in conjunction with me.
However, I can't stop smiling.
...

Ginny and Hermione are waiting for me in the common room. As I join them, they greet me with a smile.

"When did you wake up Luna?" Ginny shares a look with Hermione.

"Oh I think around 7am, and the first thought that appeared on the mind of mine was pudding" I giggle.

The rest of the students join us to go to The Writers Museum. I am honestly a little excited. I am not much into authors but anything muggle related is interesting to me, and fascinating at that.

Just as we make our way out, I see Draco laughing with Blaise and Pansy. Pansy. Does he like her? He probably does.

Before I turn away, he turns his face my way and our eyes lock for a moment. My stomach flutters.

He looks away before I can send a smile his way.
Sighing I turn back to my friends and follow them as they head towards our very first sighting.

What was I expecting in the first place? It was a dream, a silly dream that held no truth to it.

My eyes see you, I see you, but you don't see me.

Once we arrived, the students rush into the museum whilst I am abstracted.
I am not one to keep thoughts or feelings hidden if they consume me.
Shall I write my thoughts down? For him?

Ginny interrupts my thoughts by pulling me into the museum.

"Looney, come on. You are drowning in your thoughts. He replaces your is"
Confusion appears on my face. Who?

"Who replaces my is?" I ask her.

"Draco of course. He asked to come see you in the morning, at .. 5 am? I gave him 15 minutes. When I returned, he was gone"

Draco was in my room while I slept? So .. the dream ..

"What did he say? Why would he come in?"

Ginny shrugs, "I don't know honestly. He seemed very awkward and serious though. And rude"

I nod at her words.
It was not a dream, he was in my room whispering these words into my ear?