8 - aduantas.

The Irish word aduantas describes that feeling of unease or anxiety caused by being somewhere new, or by being surrounded by people you don't know.
----------------------------------------------
All of the students are on their way to Dublin for a three week lasting-trip. Hogwarts is still enfeebled by the damage that has been done only months before, not to mention the emotional damage due to death, loss and violence.

Draco's POV

"Draco, man, this will be fantastic. Why do you look like you are about to murder someone?", Theo jokes.

"Sensitive Theo, real sensitive" I dryly respond. "I'm just not looking forward to sharing a room with a farting, talking in his sleep on top with awful humor idiot"
Theo flips me off and laughs, leaning against the train window.

A little later, I abandon my thoughts and fall asleep, having 2 hours ahead of me.
....
"Draco! Wake up man, we've arrived!" Theo shakes me, enough to irritate the shit out of me.

I groan and send him a death stare, "Piss off Theo, I'm serious"

Just as I let the last word leave my mouth, I see Luna dismount. She smiles at Granger and holds a paper in her hands. Her dads? Most likely. I have experienced her defending him against all those little shits giving her shit for her father being the editor.
A small smile grows on the face of mine.

"What are you staring at?" Pansy grins, following my look.

"Nothing Pansy, just drop it" I pass her and head out of the train. Theo and her follow me.

The Ravenclaw-prefect stops and turns around to face us. "The lodgings are only five minutes from here. Once we've arrived, you will be put into rooms –"  before she can finish his sentence, the students groan and throw complaints at her, making her sigh before continuing "– and spend the remainder of the day in it or around the house. The plans for the upcoming days will be discussed in the evening."
She finishes and walks on.

"What the hell man, I don't want to be put into rooms? What if I will be put into a room with the Weasel?" Theo complains.

Pansy rolls her eyes at him. "I doubt we will be put into rooms with someone out of the Gryffindor house. That would be bloody wrong."

Once we arrived, the girl puts us into rooms just like she predicted.

"Don't be surprised about the fact that you could be put into rooms with someone out of the opposite house. There is a good reason. With everything that has happened, we are urged to prevent anything like that from happening again. We don't want to make differences or separations anymore. You are supposed to get along, and get to know people outside of your usual group.
Hermione Granger, Ginny Weasley, Luna Lovegood and Pansy Parkinson. You will share room B37"
Pansy gasps next to me, and I intently try to swallow down my laughter. Pansy and girls – one thing. Pansy and Gryffindor girls – a whole other thing.

"Ronald Weasley, Theodore Nott, Seamus Finnigan, you will share room C32"

I look over at Theo only to see him shake his head and groan in frustration.

"Draco Malfoy, Neville Longbottom, Blaise Sabini, room C35"
I see Blaise chuckle and walk over to me.

The rest of the students get sorted into rooms for 15 more minutes.
...

Blaise and I unpack our suitcases when Neville timidly comes in.
"You look frightened, Longbottom" Blaise remarks with a chuckle. "Don't you worry, you're safe with us"
Neville looks down and nods, quickly unpacking his belongings.
"Draco, let's go explore this house" Blaise and I leave the room, leaving Neville in there.