4 - this sounds like hope.

Draco's POV

"I'm so bloody tired of this school, of those people, of everything I'm surrounded by. There is nothing that makes it worthwhile to stay here any longer", I think to myself as I walk through the corrider, heading to the entrance door. "I need to get out of here, quickly"

As I'm walking, trying to be as quiet as possible, I hear whispers coming closer with each and every step I take. The voices sound familiar. As I walk a little further, I spot Potter and .. her. Lovegood. On the stairs, talking. I roll my eyes at the sight of Potter and start to go back as I pick out my name. I stop, far enough not to be seen but close enough to listen.

"He is not a bad person, Harry. Being raised by people with such awful beliefs and such high expectations can do no good. How could he be any differently when he grew up with parents who persuade such negative views and expect him to think the same exact way?  He underwent dreadful trials as a direct result of his family's misguided principles. And the only way to handle that is being rude and defensive. That is probably the only way he knows." she softly says.

"Luna, with all due respect to your positivity and hopes ... How can you possibly defend Malfoy? After all that he's done?" I hear him respond.

"After all he is back, isn't he?" is all she says. And with that, I turn around and go back to my common room where Pansy awaits me with a huge grin on her face.

"You know what I've heard?, she asks, still grinning.