Special Chapter (spg)

NOT FOR THE KIDS!!

BE RESPONSIBLE AND BE AN OPEN MINDED READER, THANK YOU

----

Dagis's POV:

He's eyeing for his wife who's now carrying their first born Cicely on her arms.

He smiled, it felt like only yesterday nung binablackmail niya ito, he made the right decision before.

He smiled.

He felt so contendedly happy.

"Dagis"

Till now, iba pa rin ang epekto ng pagtawag nito sa pangalan niya, he smiled more.

"Aye, wife? " he eyed the way his daughter sucking on her right breast..feeding her.

These past few months he's been thoroughly jealous about his daughter, he is a sick fúck jealous to his daughter.

"Ang halay mo" she laughs when she saw his expression while he was staring at them, he smirked.

"What? I'm jealous"

"Lagi mo na ngang nahahawakan eh" she blushed deeply, till now her innocence hadn't fade, she's still the innocent woman he lures but now with a twists. An angel blended with a seductress.

Her made her more seductive, after giving birth, she became more sexier, more decadent looking woman..

His woman.

"Dadalawin mo ba ang puntod ng in-laws ko?" She asked, right now, they are in Scotland, dumating sila kanina and they on their way to his parents house, it feels very nostalgic, he scanned the place, familiarity surged into him but then, his home isn't here anymore, it's in the Philippines, to his wife, his family.

This is her second time here in Scotland.

"I will, I'm going to introduce Cicely to my 'Da and 'Ma" he said as he touch her soft cheeks, her skin is so soft and pinkish, ever since she delivered his bairn they hadnt make love..yet.

He wanted her to heal, it's been five months and currently his best friend was his hands and his love for his wife.

He heard, that if a woman delivers a child their body changes, they will become fuller, his touch went down hanggang sa umabot iyon sa puno ng dibdib nito.

He gulped hard.

As he controlled himself and reign his lust not to grab her.

"Dagis McLaren? " tawag sa kanya, nung tingnan niya kung sino iyon he frowned when he saw his former friend, former because when he needed a friend he abandoned him and laughs at him when he cried when his kin died.

"McDonell" he said, the last time he saw him is when he snatched his current girlfriend before, everytime he got a girl he's interested into, he will make a point to snatched his girl away from his grasp, not that he's still butthurting to his past girlfriends, pero papalag siya kapag si Amelia na ang pinag uusapan.

"Long time no see! How are yo-" naputol ang pangungumusta nito ng makita nito ang asawa niya.

He frowned deeply when his wife shyly smiled at him, he saw how this loser's smile faded and as if he was mesmerized.

"AYE, LONG TIME NO SEE, NOW GET OUT MY FÚCKING SIGHT BEFORE I REMOVE THOSE EYES OF YOURS, QUIT FÚCKING OGLING MY WIFE, YOU PRICK"

Agad niyang inialis doon ang mag ina, exactly his driver arrived as they droved away from that place, ang plano niyang pagpapakilala ay naudlot dahil sa inggiterong iyon.