➳0.1

Months before.

I step out of the car with my beautiful white dress and the bunch of flowers grabbed, on my right hand. I'm shaking, and really nervous. Annie looks at me with a smile, trying to make me forget i'm about to get married, with the love of my life, who happens to be her brother.

The big church intimidates me. I'm not sure i'm prepared, but I guess this is normal when you're getting married in less than 5 minutes. I feel a hand stroking mine kindly. I look up to face Annie.

''Are you okay, sweetheart?'' She says when she sees my pale face. I smile and nod, and she smiles back. ''We need to go inside, i'm serious.'' She says with a grin and I let a laugh out of my mouth.

''Of course, I-'' I cover my face for a moment and take a deep breathe. ''Let's do this.'' I say firmly and start twalking towards the wooden door of the church. Suddenly it's opened and I think i'm about to faint. Everyone turns to look at me. My heart beats faster in my chest and I start to panic when my eyes meet his.

He's standing at the end of the aisle, with a huge smile printed on his face. His brown hair, pushed back, makes him look strange, and i'm sure his sister told him i'd like that.

I walk down the aisle, my legs shaking, but trying to walk correctly as look around. The whole church is full of white roses, and white decorations. It looks beautiful, and it's clear that this has been carefully designed. The whole wedding.

Once I reach him, he gives me, in a slow movement, his hand, and I take it. I can smell his cologne and I know he's staring at me, as I stare at the priest.

''You look beautiful.'' He whispers into my ear with a raspy voice and I blush. ''Sorry, you always do.'' I'm melting at his touch.

The priest keeps talking as I look at the ground. This is it. I'm getting married to him.

He wanted to do this in the Italian style, so before anything, the priest throws the stupid question

'Does anybody have a reason to stop this wedding? Talk now, or be silenced forever.'

I smile nervously as I scan the whole church. Everyone smiles. When I turn to face Gabin, someone clears his throat and everyone turns. I find a tall boy, in a black suit, with curly brown hair, staring at me with a smirk on his lips. His eyes meet mine, and I have to look away, because it feels like he can see through me.

''I do have a reason.'' He says with a laugh. ''They can't get married, because she's already taken.'' Gabin looks down at me and I shake my head. What the hell? ''Oh, now you say you don't know who I am?'' He says arching a brow. I'm 100% sure I don't know him.

''Melissa?'' Gabin says looking at me and I shake my head.

''I-I don't know him.'' I say while everyone looks at me.

''You don't know me. Are you serious?'' The curly boy says narrowing his eyes and I nod. ''Alright, then, tell me why do I know about your spot. And Gabin, you know the spot i'm talking about.'' He says with a wink and Gabin walks furiously towards him, but his groomsmen stop him. ''I see you know what i'm talking about. She wants you for your money. She told me. Remember when you went to Rome, because you had shit to do with your parents? Well, I was there, and you weren't.'' This is a nightmare. He's lying, I don't know him!

''She was with Annie, you fucking bastard!'' He yells and everyone turns to look at Annie.

''I lied. She was my friend, and she needed my help. I'm sorry Gabin, i'm so sorry!'' She lies and I look at her. She's helping this boy with his lie.