➳1.0

[VOTE AND COMMENT!]

*I wrote this while listening to: Hero - Family of the Year *

"No, you listen to me. If I- no. Are you fucking kidding me? I- I know!" Harry hisses and I slowly open my eyes. I look into the darkness and see a tall figure by the window. His elbow is resting on the window frame, and he rubs the top of his hair nervously. Is still midnight, I can see the moonlight coming through the crystal. Harry turns and I can feel him staring at me. I pretend to be asleep, while he keeps talking on the phone. I'm way too focused on his body now. He's just wearing a pair of sweatpants, and he's shirtless. My eyes run up and down his body, focusing on the ink that covers his chest and arms.

He's beautiful.

"Listen up, I'm going to find this out sooner or later. If I find out you have something to do with all of this, I'll come after you. You know I will." He says before hanging up and throwing his phone to an armchair next to him. He walks towards my bed and stares down at me. I keep my head half buried in my pillow, and he leans down. He removes the hair that covers my face in a sweet and cute gesture, and I let out a soft mumble.

"I'm going to protect you, I promise." He mutters caressing my cheek with his thumb.

Within minutes, I fall asleep again, thinking about why does he feel like he has to protect me.

...

I open my eyes and check the time. 10AM. I stretch my arms, and then, reality hits me.

I'm late to work.

"Fuck!" I yell jumping out of the bed. I start to move Harry by his shoulders and he lets out a loud groan.

"Melissa go back to sleep." He says in a husky tone and I roll my eyes. His voice was kind of sexy, if I may say.

"I'm late! Wake up you fucktard!" I angryly say and Harry opens his eyes and frowns.

"What did you just call me?" He says bursting out laughing. I desperately sigh while he laughs and sit on my the other bed.

"Can't you just skip work today?" He asks and I shake my head. "You're such a nun."

"And you're stupid. Can we move on?" I say with a fake smile while he climbs out of his bed. My eyes go up and down his body, again. But this time, is not dark, so he clearly notices.

"Like what you see?" He smirks grabbing his shirt from the end of his bed, where he left it perfectly folded last night.

"No." I say moving my eyes away and grabbing my clothes. I change in the bathroom and when I step out, Harry is sitting on the edge of his bed, his phone between his hands. He has a frown on his face, and as soon as he hears the door of the bathroom opening he looks at me. Then he just stands up and walks towards the door, while I follow him.

I feel a bit... Offended? I stared at him, because he's good looking, but he didn't stare at me. At least not like I stared at him.

I look down at my clothes, and maybe they're the main reason. When we first met, he saw me in the best outfit. A wedding dress and perfect makeup and hair. Well, he saw me in my worst moment too, with all the makeup running down my face, but then he saw me again in pretty clothes that clearly caught his attention. But now I usually wear jeans and loosen shirts. I barely wear makeup nor take good care of my hair. He doesn't like me, that's obvious. The girl that he brought to his house that day, was really pretty, and then you have me. I'm sure he sees me as his 'mate', his 'party buddy'.

"You ok there?" Harry's voice echoes in the car and I look at him.

"Huh?" I mumble and he laughs.