➳0.5

''Skylar, shut up.'' Niall grumbles as his cousin keeps telling me embarrassing stories.

''Oh, I haven't told you the best on-'' She says but Niall cuts her off by putting his hand on her mouth.

''I said, shut up!'' He says, clearly embarrassed and I chuckle.

We arrive to a small building. This is really different to Harry's.

''There isn't an elevator, so you can take off your heels. It's the fifth floor.'' Skylar says with a charming smile and I shake my head.

''It's fine, really.'' I give her a small smile and she nods.

...

When I finally reach the fifth floor, Niall and Skylar are waiting for me, with my suitcase.

''You shoul-'' Niall starts and I put my hand in the air.

''Don't.'' I say laughing as Skylar opens the door.

''Don't speak too loud, they're sleeping.'' She mutters and I nod. I follow her inside and she leads me to her room. I don't feel comfortable about staying here with them. I barely know them, but they seem nice. I know what you're thinking, but what do I do? It's late. Tomorrow I'll figure something out.

Coming back home, isn't a solution.

The room is small. There are two beds, and they are alike. The walls are beige and the beds are white and brown. I smile at her and she smiles back.

''So princess, this is my bed, and that one is Niall's bed.'' She says chanting in a low tone and I smile. ''You'll be sleeping there.'' She says pointing to Niall's bed.

''What?'' I ask confused. I wasn't going to sleep with him, nor in his bed. Is his bed. I don't want to cause any trouble. ''No, it's fine, I'll sleep in the couch.'' I say and she looks at me with curiosity. Then she shrugs and sits in her bed.

''Feel free to sleep wherever you want.'' She says and with that I go to the bath to put my pajamas on. I'm not going to put the black lingerie in this house. But I don't have a pajamas either. So I decide to put a pair of yoga pants, (I don't have sweat pants), and Gabin's hoodie. The one he used to run. It's clean, of course. It's from our university, and it smells just like him.

I go outside the room, to find the hall empty, and without lights. It's midnight, and I should get some sleep. I sit on the couch and cover myself with a blanket. Right after that, a door opens and Niall comes out. He rubs his eyes and looks at me.

''Sorry, I had fallen asleep. You can go and get some rest now.'' He says pointing to his room. I shake my head and he looks at me with a confused expression.

''I appreciate your offer, but I don't feel comfortable with that. I'd rather sleep here.'' I smile at him and he smiles back, with a cute grin, as he turns on his heels to go back to his room. I rest my head in a fluffy cushion and close my eyes slowly until I finally find peace.

* * * *

I open my eyes, as the sunlights come through the window. I stretch lazily, yawning, and when I finally open my eyes, I find a pair of chocolate eyes staring at me with contemplation. I jump scared and the boy throws his hands in the air in defeat.

''I'm sorry I didn't mean to... I... I'm sorry!'' He says laughing and I look at him with confusion. ''I'm Liam, and I was wondering who are you. I mean, I woke up to go running and I find a Sleeping Beauty in our couch. It's confusing.'' He says rubbing the back of his neck, and I nod.

''I'm Melissa.'' I say still a bit disturbed. He tilts his head, waiting for a consistent answer and my lips part, trying to find a better answer, but they don't, so I just smile as he stands up.