➳0.6

''No I wasn't, I swear.'' I swallow looking at Skylar and her expression changes.

''Tell me, what did you hear?'' She mumbles approaching me and I shake my head. ''I'm not stupid. Tell me, now.'' She demands harshly and I look back. We're alone in this room.

''Skylar, I don't know what do you think I've heard, but I didn't hear anything, I swear. I don't know why is such a big deal!'' I exclaim and her expression softens. She believes me.

''Sorry,'' She smiles looking at the ground. ''I get, really defensive when it comes to Niall.''

''Family is important, isn't it.'' I smile nervously and she shrugs.

''He's the only family I have left, so I guess it is.'' Skylar says, and before I can say anything, she turns on her heels and leaves the kitchen. I sigh in realief and step out of the kitchen too, thinking about Niall's conversation. I'm pretty sure he was talking to Harry, and that's a bit scary. Honestly, Harry is scaring. I pick up a bag, my phone, money and a map, and head to the door.

I bump into Niall on my way to the front door and he frowns.

''Are you leaving?'' He asks confused and I nod.

''Yes, well, I don't want to annoy any of you so I'm going to look for an apartment or something.''

''You can stay here.'' Niall blurts out and I awkwardly smile.

''I don't want to bother any of you, I'm serious. Plus you've done enough for me, and we don't even know each other that much. I'll come later to pick up my things, okay?'' I smile again and he nods.

''S-sure, whatever you need. But I'd love to keep in contact with you. That's not weird, is it?'' He asks rubbing the back of his neck and I chuckle.

''Nah, it's not.'' I say opening the front door and stepping out. ''Bye Niall, see you later!'' I yell closing the door and sighing. When I look up again, I find myself drowning in a pair of electric green eyes. Not again.

He freezes and looks at me. I look at the floor and make my way downstairs, but he grabs my wrist.

''Did you seriously sleep here?'' He hisses and I look back and forth between Harry and my wrist.

''Harry, let go of me, please.'' I mumble but he ignores me.

''Where are you going?'' He asks and I roll my eyes.

''It's none of your business.'' I spit in a bitterly tone, and he looks at me with a frown.

''You don't know what you're getting yourself into.'' He shakes his head, and says those words in a disgusted tone. I jerk away, and run downstairs. ''Melissa! Wait!'' I hear Harry shout behind me, but I ignore him. When I'm about to go outside of the building I feel someone lifting me up from the floor. I try to shout, but he covers my mouth with his hand. Then he turns me around, and of course I find Harry. ''I'm faster.'' He laughs breathless. "Where are you going?" Harry asks again in a soft tone and I let out a loud sigh.

"I'm trying to find a place to stay." I say and his eyes go wide.

"What a coincidence. I'm looking for a roommate." He says rubbing the back of his neck. "I was-uh- going to Niall's to see if any of them wanted to move in with me." I arche a brow and he gives me a small smile. "So I guess you could move in with me."

"First of all, no. Second of all, no!" I yell laughing loudly.

"Why not?" He asks clueless. Do I have to remind him?

You crashed my wedding, locked me inside your apartment, yelled at me and kicked me out of your house at midnight! " I don't know." I say in a harsh tone. Harry stares at me waiting for a better response. "I don't even know you, I'm not going to move in with you."

"I'm not asking you to m-" He says with a smirk but I cut him off.

"Drop the wedding puns, Styles. You're not funny." I spit turning on my heels and walking away.

"Okay, I'm sorry! But give me a chance."

"You said back there," I say stopping and pointing to the stairs. "That I didn't know what was I getting myself into... What did you mean?" He frowns, putting his lips in a narrow line and I cross my arms over my chest.

"I didn't say anything like that." He shrugs lying.

"Sure as hell you did." I scoff and he runs his fingers through his hair.

"We can talk about this when we get home." He says and I shake my head. "Look, I'm not the bad guy here."

"You're not the good one either!" I yell with frustration and his body tenses. He lets out a cold and sharp laugh.

"Oh, dear, there's no place for good guys here."