➳1.2

VOTE AND COMMENT
I stand in the middle of the room, looking at Harry with anger. I want to slap him across the face, but this tension makes me want to rip his clothes off too... Which is pretty innapropiate since I don't even like him. I think I'm frustrated, and I've never felt this way before.

Harry stares at me from my room's door. He starts making his way out of the room slowly, looking at the floor confused. What the fuck.

I follow him, and when I open the door I find him sitting on the couch looking at me with a frown.

''How could I possibly be your problem? I've done nothing but help you.'' He says in a hurt tone and I roll my eyes.

''Quit the act, Styles.'' I warn him and he changes his expression. He goes from a 'oh please forgive me, I'll do anything you want', to this 'oh, come on babe, you want me to do you' that makes me sick. In both ways.

''Why am I your problem, Melissa Blair?''

''Before you came into my life everything was perfect. That's why.'' I say pointing at him and he burst out laughing.

''That's what you think.'' He mischievously smirks and I froze. I'm tired of this. Of him throwing hints. Of him lying.

''Say it. Say everything you think you know, because I can tell, you will be wrong. You think you know everything about everyone's lives and you clearly don't!'' I yeall desperate and he arches a brow.

''Not everyone's. Just yours.'' He shrugs and I cover my face with my hands and groan. He's frustrating me now, and not in the 'naughty' way.

''You know who broke into your house. You think you know about me. You know who hired you to crash my wedding. You know Gabin's sister and I don't even know how! You followed me a few nights before, and you keep saying you're going to protect me! But I don't know why would you think I need protection. I may need it. I need someone to protect me, from you!'' I finish my long speech and storm into my room, slamming the door behind me. Seconds later Harry steps into my room.

''Why do you have to be like this?'' He asks leaning on the doorway and I roll my eyes, sitting on the edge of the bed. ''You always make up this stupid stories and make pointless drama.''

''It's because you're always throwing hints and making me anxious. If you know anything about my life that could possibly put me in danger, I would like to know.'' I say giving up. I'm tired of yelling at him. It's pointless because he will keep going with his stupid lies. ''Everything about you is a lie.'' I mutter and Harry sits down next to me.

''What do you mean?'' He asks confused and I laugh.

''I know nothing about your life, and you clearly know everything about mine, or that's what you say.'' It's impossible that he knows about my life. I-m-p-o-s-s-i-b-l-e.

''What do you want to know about me?''He asks playfully, crawling in the mattress and crossing his legs like a child.

''I don't know. Your favorite color, food, song, your star sign, where do you work...'' I trail off and he chuckles.

''Uhm, bluorange, which is blue and orange...'' He smiles and I laugh at him.

''Weird.''

''Hey, don't judge me. You were the one who was interested!'' He laughs and I smile. I sit right in front of him and he swallows nervously.

''Okay, uh-uhm...'' Harry says playing with his fingers.'' Tacos, Free Falling by John Mayer and Aquarius.'' He smiles proudly and I arche a brow.

''You missed one...'' I mutter and he sighs.