t w o

I wake up at 5:45. I get up and put on my favorite shirt, and leggings with my black adidas sneakers. I start to get ready and I look at the clock and its already 6:20. I leave and go to the top of the street to catch the bus. I dont understand why I need to go on the bus. I can literally see the school across from me. Perks of being the first stop am I right LaDiEs¿ I go on the bus for an hour listening to music and get off around 7:15.

I walk into school and go to the cafeteria. I sit there with my friends (Savannah Shannon Vanessa and Jonathan) until 7:30 and we walk to our first class which started at 7:35. Im in biology, with no friends. I sit at the back table in the corner. In front of me is only a couple of the popular guys. Their names are Cade, Evan, Nick, and Andy. To my left is the table that has no one else so they sit together, Dalton, Rob, and Adam. In front of that table is the nice populars, Penelope, Marcella, Josh, and Jake. There can only be four people to a table so I sit alone.

To be honest, I kind of have a crush on Cade> He's muscular and he's on the basketball team (which i cheer for), cute, nice, just his friends are not so nice. He seems pretty cool. The bell rings and biology starts.

"Hello everyone so we have a project we're starting today. The work is on schoology and you are going to have to pick a partner. Or by yourself, remember you will have to create a presentation to the class." Mr.Hafer states.

oOh gOd.
Presentation?
no no no no no no no no no no no
I cant do that,
not in front of Cade.

Someone walks into the door and everyone looks. A kid looking a bit confused walks in.

"Sorry, I got lost." he says.

"Thats fine, pick a seat, Ill be over in a minute to set up your schoology account and get you started." Mr.Hafer says.

"Uuuh, okay." he whispers nervously.

He walks towards the table with Rob, Dalton, and Adam. Damn. I wanted someone next to me. Now I'm legitimately alone.

• • •

comment what i should improve or if you want me to change things. suggestions? what do you want to hear??