t w e n t y f i v e

YO GIRL IS HITTIN YOU W AN UPDATE it's kind of short tho oof

We get to the bridge and Finn puts down a blanket on the rocks so we don't get dirt on us when we sit down. We take off our clothes to show our bathing suits. While i'm still getting my shorts off Finn pushes me in, and I throw my shorts on the blanket at the last second.

"You're going to regret that." I say.

"Why, you gonna push me in?" He says sassy.

"Don't get an attitude with me!" I say laughing at the end. "It's my birthday you're not allowed to be sassy only I can!" I fin(n)ish my sentence and grab his ankle and pull him in.

Finn and I swim for a bit and then we get out to dry off. As I pick up my phone I see from the corner of my eye him staring at me.

"What?" I say.

"Nothing." He says grabbing his phone also.

k finn

We spend our time at the river and we head back to Finn's house after an hour. We go inside and Finn says hi to his brother and we go to his room. Now, we're bored.

"What do you want to do." I ask, sitting on his bed.

"I mean, you're the birthday girl you're supposed to choose but I have an idea." Finn asks.

As I was about to ask what his idea is I feel his lips on mine. He pushed me down, him on top of me. Things got heated and he started to trail down to my neck. He pulled back and took off his shirt, and as soon as he roamed his hands to my waist, the door swung open revealing Nick causing us to look at the door.

"Nick get out!" Finn yells grabbing a pillow and throwing it at him.

"Sorry dude, didn't mean to interrupt. Need a condom?" He asks with a slight smirk.

"Oh my god Nick!" Finn yells turning to me embarrassed, hiding his face in my neck, with me trying not to laugh.

"Okay okay fine." He says leaving his room.

"That was awful." Finn mumbles in my neck as I laugh.

He picks his face up and looks into my eyes and kisses me again. He then gets off and puts his shirt back on and lays on top of me again. We were in silence, me running my hands through his hair. After 5 minutes he speaks.

"I want to tell you something important." He says in a low voice.

"Okay."

"It's not that easy to say, what if you might not feel the same. We've only been together for a couple months."

"Finn just say it I am sure it's fine."

"I love you."

what.

////////

next chapter will be longer i promiseeeee