t w e n t y

A couple days pass by and it is almost summer. (it doesn't match up with the actual seasons and stuff but oh well) Which means my birthday is very very soon. My birthday is always the last day of school for me. June 22nd (pretend it is a tuesday). It is the weekend before that. I am currently at my friend Shannon's house with Savannah. She knows about me and Finn.

"So is he going to bring you guys on your first official date on your birthday?" Shannon asks.

"How would I know what or if he is planning anything." I answer.

"I mean it's your birthday he would be a trashy boyfriend if he didn't do anything." Savannah says.

"I guess." I look down at my phone and see Finn texted me to come over. It is 4:47pm. I don't respond to him. "I think I am going to go home, we have school tomorrow and I didn't finish the biology homework." Which is true.

"Okay see you later." Savannah says.

"See you at lunch." Shannon says.

"Bye." I was actually going to see Finn.

I walk out of her room and down stairs and call my sister to pick me up, I live around a 3 minute drive away. Soon my sister gets here and I get in the car. We drive back to my house and I walk to Finn's house.

"Where are you going?" Hanna asks.

"Finn's, I'll be back at 6." I respond.

I go to his house and open the door to nobody home and I walk upstairs to Finn's room and he is sitting in his bed in gray sweatpants with no shirt on playing a game.

"Ew, nudity, put a shirt on!" I yell picking one up and throwing it at him.

He just laughs and locks his phone quickly and hides it, tossing the shirt on the ground.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing."

"Hiding something?"

"No."

I smile and grab his phone. I stand up and unlock it and I see he was stalking my instagram looking at my pictures. I laugh and he grabs it back from me.

"So why did you want me to come over?"

"I, uh, got some news from the show I auditioned for."

"They told you if you made it?"

"Yeah, and I did make it."

I smile and hug him. "I am proud of you."

"Yeah, and Millie also got her part."

"That's good." I fake a smile.

"Yeah, and uh, I am leaving in a couple weeks to go to Georgia to film."

"For how long?" I ask out of curiosity.

"Uh, that is the bad part."

"Just tell me."

"About 5-6 months."

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

welp