s e v e n

So I end up going to Finn's. I walk in the front door as he greets me and we go to his room.

"Soooo, what was up with that text?" I ask.

"Oh, uh, I was just testing if I could trust you with stuff. I have small trust issues. Bad experiences." Finn said nervously.

I think my heart just stopped beating.

"Oh, yeah no worries."

"Thanks."

I nod.

"So what do you want to do?" He asks.

"I dont know, what is there to do?"

"We can walk somewhere?"

"Oh I know a good place by the bridge at the old drum shop, follow me."

We talk and walk (haha rhymes) about general things going on in our lives. We finally get there and We walk down a little hill and go under the bridge.

"Watch this, this is a game I like to play." I say as I look around for a rock.

I find one about the size of my fist, and splash it ito the water as hard as I can trying to get the water to hit the top of the bridge, as I get a little wet. We both start laughing. Soon were both picking up rocks slamming them into thee water. Then I have an idea.

"Hey Finn wheres your phone?" I ask

"I put it on the ledge over there" He says as he points to it. 

I run over to him and I pick him up and throw him in the water. The water is 3 feet shallow so he wont get hurt. He comes above water and screams SERIOUSLY? I just laugh. I am laughing so hard I didnt see him get out and next thing I know he grabs me and pushes me in and jumps after me. Now were just both swimming and laughing having fun. We get out after a couple minutes and look at the time. It is niNE TWENTY THREE? I am supposed to be home in seven minutes!! Oh god. I start running and Finn starts screaming asking where I am going. I yell that I have too be home in seven minutes and he starts running with me. I get back home and I have a minute and a couple seconds to spare. I say my goodbye as he walks down the street. I wonder what tomorrow will bring. 

---------------------------------

okayyy so I think I will start posting every Sunday and Wednesday if I can keep up a schedule haaa. anyways next couple chapters will be longer I promise. comment what you think will happen tomorrow hehe