e l e v e n ;)

I shake like crazy and shoot up. That was a dream? Are you kidding me. Oh my god that felt so real. I wish it was true, but dont you like Cade? I DONT KNOW ANYMORE.

"Uh, are you okay?" Finn asks from the top bunk looking over.

"Oh, uh, yeah." I say.

"Okayyyy." He drags. 

There was an awkward silence. 

"I have an idea on what we should do today."

"Like what?" I ask very sleepy. 

"The bridge."

"Uh," I stutter "you want to?"

"Why, you dont?"

"No no it's fine, we can go."

"Okayyyy." He drags, again.

We walk to the river and we are there in 10 minutes. Were walking down the mini hill to get under the bridge. 

"Why were you so hesitant about coming here?" He asks.

Oh shoot, what do I do. Do I tell him about the part where we kissed? Oh god.

"Helloooo?"

"Yeah sorry,  I just had a weird dream."

We get at the bottom and start to play the rock game.

"Again?"

"This one was different though."

"What happened."

I knew he was going to ask that. "Its embarrassing."

"Come on just tell me."

"Well, I fell into the water playing the game," I pause to slam a rock into the water an just stop talking all together.

"And? Whats so bad about that?" He questions.

"Theres more. I fell in and you jumped in too and uh, you tried to kiss me but I made up an excuse, to get out of it."

"Oh." He says kind of disappointed.

"But, I got out and it actually happened."

"Oh." He says a little happier, but kind of confused. 

"Yeah, now this is awkward."

"It's fine, it's fine." He puts down a rock and sits on the ledge.

"I told you it was going to be weird." I repeat his actions. 

"No no it's fine, really, but." He pauses.

"But what?"

"What if that were to actually happen?"

Oh god, what do I do. I dont know what to do.

"Uh, I dont know, depends how I feel at the time I guess."

'Well, what about now?" I look at him as he says that. "I feel like were good friends but I dont know how you feel. I want someone to be there for me when I need them and I think I am feeling a stro-" He was speaking so fast I had to cut him off somehow. So I did something hes clearly trying to explain. And kiss him, for real this time, dont worry. He pulls back and smiles. "So?"

"So."

"Is it  bad time to ask?"

"Go for it."

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"I would love to."

"So about that dream?" He says as he stands up and throws me into the water. 

"Finn!"

"Sorry!" He screams as he jumps in too.

\\time skip to school the next day//

I walk into school and see Finn. I catch up to him as we walk into biology. I walk in and someone is sitting where we usually sit.

"Who's that?" Finn asks me.

"Not sure, maybe she's new?" I ask myself.

We both walk up and sit down. She looks at us on the other side. She has short brown hair. I take a glance and look at her paper. Her name is Millie. I take out my phone and text Finn the information I recovered.  He texts back saying she is definitely new. I mean she seems pretty. She probably has no friends. Maybe we should invite her to out friend group. Biology flies by and we go to our separate ways until lunch.