n i n e

Were running down the street as hes pulling my hand bringing me to a familiar place. He makes me close my eyes when we get close and bring me down under the bridge. I already know it before I open my eyes. He uncovers my eyes and I was right. 

"I have a good memory here, and a not so good memory here." I state.

"Well the not so good memory here did not happen, so this is the place where only good memories will be made." He says as he picks up a rock and splashes it into the river. 

When he splashes it in he gets us both soaked. I pick up a rock about the size of my head and slam it in the water. 

|time skip to walking home|

"I had fun, being around you is uplifting I feel." I say.

"Yeah, me too." He says. "I think we should skip school tomorrow."

"What? We have a test in biology."

"Your point? Its fun hanging out with you."

"Thanks?"

"Come on," He drags. "Just sleepover my house, your parents will never know."

"Are you sure?"

"Why not?"

"Uh, I mean. I guess so?"

"Sick, let's go!" He says dragging me along.

We get to his house and walk through the front door.

"My family are very deep sleepers." He says.

Makes sense. We walk in and go upstairs to his room. (his house will be based off of his in stranger things). i sit down on the bottom bed as he sits next to me.

"What do you want to do?" He asks.

"Sleep, I got like 3 hours before we went to the river."

"Okay, you can sleep on the top or bottom, doesn't matter to me."

I just kind of lay down and fall asleep after he asked me that. 

I woke up and look over to see Finn next to me sleeping, I guess he didnt go to the top bunk. I look at the time and it is 6 am. I need to fix my sleeping schedule. I try to fall back asleep, and finally after 30 minutes, I did. I wake up again this time alone. I look at the clock for the second time and it is 10:30 am. I am still tired tho, but I dont know where Finn went. Hm. I go to get my phone and it is gone. Did he leave with my phone? What is he doing? Where is he? As I am wondering these questions he walks into the room and looks at me.

"Morning sleepy head." He says

"Is it bad I am still tired?"

"Probably. Oh your phone was dead so I took it and I got a charger for you." He says holding up my phone and a charger plugging it in.

"Gentlemen much?" I say laughing.

"Maybe."

Today is going to be interesting. 

IM SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE SUNDAY I WAS ON VACATION AND I HAD TO COMPLETE MY HOMEWORK SORRY :))) plus i think im going to start uploading on thursdays and maybe mondays too