t w e l v e

Lunch time swings by and I sit at the table with all of Finn and I's friends. Finn and I are talking.

"That girl Millie is in all my classes so far. What if she is in all of them?" He asks.

"Speaking of, is she in this lunch?"

"I think she said she was. She told me she wants to be an actor like I do!"

"I thought you wanted to be a director." 

"Uh," He says the uh quickly. "Yeah, that too." He says nervously confused. 

"Oh."

That conversation ended when Savannah started talking to me about me buying her cookies. It happens everyday. I end up leaving the cafeteria and getting her the cookies and we go to the library for the rest of lunch. All I hear is her complaining that they aren't chocolate chip and I told her they didn't have anymore. She will never understand. As we are walking down the hall I stop her talking and say the following:

"Yeah this new girl Millie is here. She is in my biology class and all of Finn's classes so far. I feel like he seems more excited about her being here than me. Were da-uh" shoot she doesn't know. I stutter a bit. "Best friends I would hope to think he likes me more! He also told her he wanted to be an actor like her, but he told me the first day we met he wanted to be a director, like me!" I rant.

"Sounds like a professional fuckboy to me. You never know with those kids. They can be anywhere. Always be on the lookout." She opens the door to walk into the library. "They can be anywhere, here there." She points to random kids in the library.

"Yeah but he doesn't seem like that type of person."

"I literally just said you never know, do you have a hearing problem along with your vision?" (for those of you who dont know i have irlen syndrome, look it up! I am too lazy to put a definition.)

I stick my tongue out at her. We sit down at a table.

She paused. "WAIT. Why are you being so jealous over Finn with another lady. You stuttered when you said best friend..."

I look at the ground.

"Are you two? No you're not. ARE YOU?"

"Are we what?"

"Dating?" She screamed.

"SH! Dont scream that out loud!"

"BITCH YOU ARE!"

"Shut up!"

"Why did you not tell me when did this happen, TELL MY EVERYTHING."

"It is not that big of a deal. And can you stop yelling?"

"Sorry."

"I happened yesterday, it is not like its anything serious. We went to the bridge by our street and, yeah."

"Is that why you weren't at school yesterday? Giiiiiirrrl you baaad to the bone."

"Oh my god." I say as I put my head into my hands with my elbows leaning on the table.

"Nobody will know, I gotchu."

The bell rings and we walk to our classes. I have film study with Finn next. I walk to class and sit down in my usual spot as Finn walks in and sits next to me.

"Why did you leave at lunch?"

"I just wanted to talk to Savannah."

"Oh, well I invited Millie to our table! She sat in your spot though. Were gonna have to move to a different table for lunch from now on, way too many people."

Thanks for the update.

"Great."

The bell rings and class starts, and guess who walks in, Millie.