Chapter 4

We were still playing soccer when I realised the sun was setting. I really should go home but when I was with Liam I somehow forgot about Mum and felt like I was a normal teenage girl. I hadn’t had this feeling for so long.

“Hey we are down to the beach, the night surfing will start soon, you coming?” Will said

“Oh I forgot about that, do you want to go?” I asked Liam, hoping he could and wasn’t tied up with his family.

“Yeah, I’d love to. I’ll just call mum.” I stood there for moment while he did and looked down at the beach. The life guards were starting to pack up and people were leaving.

“All done, “he said as he came up behind me. We walked down to the beach in a comfortable silence.

 When we got down there the party had already started. People were dancing on the sand and others were grabbing there boards. It was a great night for night surfing, the swell was good and the weather was holding up.

“Come dance with me” Liam said as he grabbed my hand. We started moving to the beat of the song along with everyone else. It was nice.

It started to get darker and the music got louder as the crowds grew. Liam never left my side and I never left his. If I wanted a break from dancing he would go sit down with me or if he wanted to go into the water I would go with him as he held my hand to prevent me getting swept away. No one had ever done that to me. I mean sure I had had my fair share of boyfriends (not that I could call Liam my Boyfriend yet but it felt that way) but none of them had treated me like this.

“What are you thinking about” Liam asked looking into my eyes. Just as he said that the fireworks started.

“TAKE COVER, IT’S THE NAZIS” someone yelled out causing everyone to start laughing.

I was looking at the sky when I felt Liam’s eyes on me. I turned to face Liam and looked into his eyes. He started to bend over and our lips met. He had the softest lips. It was a perfect I swear I saw fireworks, which was ironic because there were fireworks in the distance but these were different fireworks. They were ones telling me that he was the one. I felt like I loved Liam even though I’d only known him a day.

His lips broke away from mine and I just gazed into his eyes. “So” I asked gently

“So”

“What now??” I asked uncertain

“Well, I think, um…” I just laughed at his reply. He looked embarrassed. “What I meant to say is, will you be my girlfriend Cleo?”

“Yes” I practically screamed and then blushed for screaming. Everyone was looking at us now.

“You know you look extremely cute when you blush” Liam said cheekily. I just replied by getting on my tip toes and kissing him. There was wolf whistles coming fromall directions around us. It made Liam Kiss me stronger and with more emotion. I got the fireworks again.

When our lips broke we started to dance along with everyone else.  If you ever come back by the scrip came on and Liam starting to sing along to it.

“WOW!!! You can sing” I said astonished. He chuckled.

“Yeah, you know that I went to Simon Cowell’s house two years ago with X-Factor.” He said, I just stood there with my mouth open. He chuckled again.

Well hope you like it. Please remeber to vote and comment, it would mean a lot to me.

Luv Zoe